Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

[WTS] Scale Armor Set w/ Glimmersteel LMS & Longsword

As many know I up and vanished for a while.  Due to my new job now having me travel almost 100% of the time I have had absolutely zero time to play anything.  Since this doesn't look like it will be stopping any time soon I have decided to sell my assets in Wurm Online.  This will be the first of many very rare item sets which will be sold.  I will add a photo of the full set when I have time later today.  I will be taking offers only at this time.

Set includes the following items:

Large Metal Shield QL 80, Glimmersteel

Longsword, QL 80, GLimmersteel

5 Glimmersteel QL 99 Lumps

Full Scale Set, Various QL

Scale%20amp%20Glimmersteel_zpswvgjyzcn.p

Edited by PromisedOne

I am responding to questions in private messages as fast as I can guys, please be patient if it takes me a bit as I am still at work.

Have a decent offer on the table just north of 500e for the set.  Will let this sit for a few more days am waiting on responses to a few messages before I let it go.

If this is getting sold for 500 euros or around that much, I think its much less than its worth. I would expect around 600 or so, caus getting that much glimmersteel to make a shield, sword, and 2 kg lumps. That is a lot of glimmer, worth more than 200 (assuming scale set goes for 300), anyways good luck with the sale. 
Free bump.

These items are still for sale.  Buyer backed out after wanting me to give him the items prior to payment and I refused for obvious reasons.  This is a very rare chance to own a set like this.  Many players will tell you something like this doesn't come up for sale often.

Can you elaborate on the casts on the shield Promisedone, and nice to see your name again :D

Hi Tarlynn, no casts on the Shield currently.  There are only a handful of these in game.

Good luck, hope you get an offer. 500e is definitely not in my price range.

Thanks Eilif!  Still for sale.  I go on summer vacation Labor Day weekend so will keep bumping until then.