Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Candelabra - Fuel

From what i have gathered there is some kind of bug that is causing some candelabras to stay lit forever while others do not. (both on and off deed has been reported) 

Here is the suggestion i posted that brought to light the issues with a link to an old topic on this very thing.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/122497-candelabras-on-deed/#entry1259177

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/96144-the-candelabra-mystery-strange-phenomena/

While you are looking into this i think the players would like them to work like lamps on deed and be managed by the guards like all the other lights. 

Edited by Kegan

SO this is something you do not have a bug with , but are reporting because you can't do it?

SO this is something you do not have a bug with , but are reporting because you can't do it?

I am reporting it because it bugs you mostly.  

No, I am reporting it because it is not working as intended for everyone. I have no idea on how mine are going to work yet i just put them up a few days ago but clearly people are getting mixed results so it needs looking into ...and that yes there is a bug of some kind with them. 

Edited by Kegan

IIRC candelabras created for a few days/weeks after they came out had infinite fuel. I had one that kept burning for over a year until i lost it :P

Candelabras made after that shouldn't burn forever, until that bug got un-fixed somehow (yay rolfcode!)

IIRC candelabras created for a few days/weeks after they came out had infinite fuel. I had one that kept burning for over a year until i lost it :P

Candelabras made after that shouldn't burn forever, until that bug got un-fixed somehow (yay rolfcode!)

My candelabras (made about half a year ago on Xanadu) have infinite fuel.