Sign in to follow this  
Masako

My Experience on Chaos

anyone else remember when maurizio helped walked his fellow kingdom members into a trap (that he discussed and planned) with MR to "teach them a lesson", and by them i am referring to a certain group of people within ebonaura

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 3

Yurik my man. The only reason they gave you a "warlords" title, is so as you feel special. You'll be always remembered as the Emperor who begged Red to spare you and who bailed and left when things got bad while the rest of us stayed and fought the war you never had the balls to fight. During your reign, BL was the little scared kid who did everything that Mol Rehan commanded.

I will never forget the moment Red commanded you to login and get slain in order to give you back your drake set. And what did you do ? You convinced your whole group to login and get butchered by MR so as you could get back your drake set as Red had promised you. Such an Emperor, what a leader ... You have no right to talk at all. You went from random Emperor of HOTS to Red's and Emoo's gloryfied bodyguard. You see Yurik, there's something valuable I personally have. It's authenticity. When I don't like someone, I show him the middle finger, I don't give him "titles" to fool him and manipulate him.

Better 5 free people than 20 slaves of Mol Rehan. As for Ebonaura, it's becoming what HotS used to be during your reign. The same love-hate relationship your kingdom had with MR, is the same Maurizio's has with them nowadays. Think about it, we invite him for a joined operation against MR and he "politely" declines in "fear of retaliation".

There's currently two kingdoms fighting Mol Rehan and not accepting to bend the knee. Jenn Kellon and Black Legion. The rest are fakers and imposters who won't publicly say to their members that when MR commands, they obey. What's worse than such kingdoms, is players who join them in fear of Mol Rehan. And what's even worse ? It's players who join Mol Rehan now that they are dominating everyone and not when they were growing. It's nothing different than a hooligan who joins a huge group in a rally to just vandalize cars and shops on the streets to relieve his inner feelings of rage and violence.

And boy do we have a couple of them ...

Edited by evilissle
  • Like 3

You've been fooled and manipulated by players like this one for way too long.

Time to wake up and see who's the real drama queen in this forum

:D

• Like 1

Issle my man, what you say might be true in your mind. But everything I did back then was for the kingdom and MR left us alone most of the time. Diplomacy is also a way of playing the game, but the current BL sadly lacks that. They rather slay their members so they make posts on the forum. I doubt you'll get many new recruits that way. You mght even lose a few more (oh wait its only 5 left, hard to lose even more).

MD my man, I jumped to ships twice, true. I joined JK after many many talks with JK folks and they were going to teach me some valuable assets to the game. I was able to meet some very nice people in JK and had a good time, but sadly I wasn't able to learn new things as JK Freedom (yes those people that don't play on chaos anymore but decide everything that happens in JK) refused my access to for instance JK Util. Its kinda hard to organise tower caps if you don't know where the towers are .... or if you can't plan a decent road towards it. So in the end MD my man, I left JK again, not because it was a sinking ship (as it is now) but because JK didn't want to cooperate.

The 2nd time that I left a kingdom, was because I was totally burned out as a champion (a failed one as 1 man can't fight against the entire MR army). When I dechamped, I was contacted at once by a few MR folks to recruit me, but I refused and went to xanadu for a break. Took all my chars away from chaos but after a few weeks I missed the chaos server so badly.

So I decided to join the only people that kept contacting me, talking to me even while I was on freedom.

Several players hop kingdoms till they find the kingdom that fits them. At least in MR I know I can trust people, never had that feeling in BL or JK.

Issle my man, what you say might be true in your mind. But everything I did back then was for the kingdom and MR left us alone most of the time. Diplomacy is also a way of playing the game, but the current BL sadly lacks that. They rather slay their members so they make posts on the forum. I doubt you'll get many new recruits that way. You mght even lose a few more (oh wait its only 5 left, hard to lose even more).

MD my man, I jumped to ships twice, true. I joined JK after many many talks with JK folks and they were going to teach me some valuable assets to the game. I was able to meet some very nice people in JK and had a good time, but sadly I wasn't able to learn new things as JK Freedom (yes those people that don't play on chaos anymore but decide everything that happens in JK) refused my access to for instance JK Util. Its kinda hard to organise tower caps if you don't know where the towers are .... or if you can't plan a decent road towards it. So in the end MD my man, I left JK again, not because it was a sinking ship (as it is now) but because JK didn't want to cooperate.

The 2nd time that I left a kingdom, was because I was totally burned out as a champion (a failed one as 1 man can't fight against the entire MR army). When I dechamped, I was contacted at once by a few MR folks to recruit me, but I refused and went to xanadu for a break. Took all my chars away from chaos but after a few weeks I missed the chaos server so badly.

So I decided to join the only people that kept contacting me, talking to me even while I was on freedom.

Several players hop kingdoms till they find the kingdom that fits them. At least in MR I know I can trust people, never had that feeling in BL or JK.

Let me revise it for you.

"I was in HOTS as Emperor. During my stay at HoTS, I died a lot of times to MR, lost tons of drake, didn't expand the kingdom, turned into a freedomers resort for Chaos. People from MR, would tour our land when they were bored and kill me for fun. I was always buying a new drake set to give to them for my next death. Then when people started challenging me doing nothing, I went to Jenn Kellon cause I thought BL had no future. In Jenn Kellon I was not recognized for being awesome ( and I am awesome ). They didn't give me access to the map util to go cap towers.. On the meanwhile, new players were ariving in Black Legion . Since JK didnt give me map util access and didn't respect me as a great warrior with huge pvp experience that I am, I went back to Black Legion when I saw that they were getting more kills without me. In Black Legion, they had a map util with tower locations and data stolen from Mol Rehan. A person got his deed flattened cause he stole the data and gave it to BL so now I had full access to all info as a Champion but I still did nothing. I stayed behind walls, never went to a single fight or help expand our lands. People started setting me aside as non-important. My ego was getting plumeted, so then I got contacted by MR who are always on the look for bodyguards with big accounts but small thinking ability. I joined there thinking I'd get my scale set back if I was good boy. I didn't get my scale back, but I was given access to the warlords forum. The Warlords section of the forum is where all special and brave Mol Rehan players go and get their special title, while the real inner circle has another board where they discuss "other" things I have no idea about and probably never will."

There we go, fixed it.

And since you brought up the case of JK and BL being shrinked to nothingness by MR's power, let me remind you that ages ago, MR were in the same place. One deed, five people when everyone was joining the winning side ( JK ), so as to win. And even though I -talk some of them that still play, I do have respect for them for taking a kingdom from the brink of extinction and making it what it is today. But with you, it's different. You are not one of those Mol Rehan players. You joined much later in a futile attempt to defend your ego. I really can't stand people who like to twist events in order to protect their massive ego. You had a chance to fight a tough war, you tucked your tail and you bailed. Fact and reality. Live with it.

Edited by evilissle

Let me revise it for you.

"lots of lies'

There we go, fixed it.

TY Issle for the edit, I always love how you try to make propaganda for BL in the worst way possible. It really helps your kingdom

*end of sarcasm*

anyways lets go back to the original topic instead of making this another MR vs BL/JK alliance

Wurm Online is a game, right? A means for people to enjoy themselves and make friends? Or am I missing something?

• Like 2

TY Issle for the edit, I always love how you try to make propaganda for BL in the worst way possible. It really helps your kingdom

*end of sarcasm*

anyways lets go back to the original topic instead of making this another MR/Ebonaura vs JK and Issle's doppelganger fight.

ftfy

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Indeed it is Palgolak. And I'm wondering why some people will restort to making a fake spy account to damage our image. See ? This time the "bad" Issle didn't start the topic, he merelly reacted to a troll bait attempt by a person who will probaby go unpunished while he who reacted will receive a third perma-ban for speaking the truth that annoys some people's ears.

Edited by evilissle

Issle, hes had a forum account for over a year it seems... you trying to cover up killing an innocent player with that excuse?

He had a forum account for a year with no posts. A forum account made to join BL to fool people. And suddenly, a 1-year inactive account without a single post, shows up and makes this huge "story" of his Chaos adventure to cover up that little last paragraph where he bites and poisons claiming that we destroyed his 3 years game wealth.

I won't go into details other than the logs I have for him. The decision to kick him was made by people who have far more evidence than I have.

Edited by evilissle

anyone wanna drop chains with cornchips

Edited by Propheteer

for what reason was he kicked out of the kingdom issle?

Think about it, we invite him for a joined operation against MR and he "politely" declines in "fear of retaliation".

Play with fire, get burned. It's not rocket science.

(Rocket science is easy. This is even easier.)

looks like a kingdom other than MR did a KKL, and now MR is acting like the heroes trollin for recruits

the hypocrisy lol 

Play with fire, get burned. It's not rocket science.

(Rocket science is easy. This is even easier.)

Edited by evilissle

looks like a kingdom other than MR did a KKL, and now MR is acting like the heroes trollin for recruits

the hypocrisy lol 

p. sure it was accusations of being a spy, cbb to check back a few posts but someone mentioned it. did you not read it yet.

Why is this in Town Square? Shoo! Back to the Chaos boards with you! ;)

why did you KKL him? you didn't reply yet :)

I can't even report this because it's not trolling

nice try though

why did you KKL him? you didn't reply yet :)

I don't have the ability to kick anyone from kingdom, having not been BL's chief for almost 3 months now.

Nor are the internal decisions of our kingdom anyone elses business as was the case when you ran hots.

I'll confirm he was kicked, his house has a barricade infront of it and all of his loot is slowly decaying on his corpse, I've received no contact from him since that night, if he had got in touch he would have been given back what he was carrying.  As we did on several occasions when people were kicked. (there are exceptions to this)

It sucks that he lost his faith, we reported that as a bug over a year ago now and it has still not been fixed, we cannot be held responsible for that.

i dont care about chaos and its drama but i think the bro should get his faith restored at least, Libila is libila, PMK or HOTS should not matter in this case. 

• Like 4

TL; DR all but the first page but wanted to share my opinion

This is very sad

So by not being a talkative person and actually having a life you are not supposed to play on chaos if you so wish? well that seems very...stupid

Paranoia is sad as well

Sure you have to be cautious when allying yourself on chaos especially, but from that to hurting players that do nothing wrong there is an immense gap - I would call it lack of decency, responsibility and most importantly shows immaturity

• Like 2

Indeed it is Palgolak. And I'm wondering why some people will restort to making a fake spy account to damage our image. See ? This time the "bad" Issle didn't start the topic, he merelly reacted to a troll bait attempt by a person who will probaby go unpunished while he who reacted will receive a third perma-ban for speaking the truth that annoys some people's ears.

The see same exact reason why JK me and BL have all implanted spies into ebonaura. And the exact same reason why You as well are trying to ruin our image with lies.

You might think You known the truth but you are so far from the truth, your lack of political and diplomatic abilities are getting in your own way from actually know the truth.

And can someone please tell me when I walked out group into a trap? Was it the only time we pushed out on felinas on the docks to which I was the only one killed there anyhow?

Fact is we don't raid anyone, so does that mean we are allied with everyone? Issle Ebonaura didn't want any part of joining you guys in a war against MR not because of fear, but simply because of your shat attitude and consistent lies. Why would we want to help you? Lets think about this, BL was the first kingdom to come attack ebonaura before we even had a deed built up. So the same crying that you guys do about MR attacking you at a village not even built, guess what BL did the exact thing to us at the start. You don't realise how much devastation that attack did to our kingdom. We lost a hand full of players because. They were bummed out and thought we didn't stand a chance. And also lots of our tools were taken and all our breed horses killed. Again please tell me why we would jump to your side? Even if you were fighting JK we still wouldn't bother. In fact BL did come to me about helping in combined attacks against JK. And although I did agree to some attacks somewhat combined in pure business format and sure as he'll not allied because simply put there have been to many bad situations dealing with some of you.

Good Lord what a drama queen some,of,you guys are... here's a pro tip for some of you, learn some basic diplomacy and politics. Don't hate me because I play them better.

• Like 2

Yurik is the biggest example of how bad (noob level bad) someone can play with an OP toon. Anyways, to the person who wrote this post, if you are out of line you will get killed. And if what said by issle is true, then yes: logging in and out during raids only is very suspicious. Otherwise you are another unlucky guy who got under suspicion and was killed.  But that isn't just black legion, every kingdom on chaos does that. Heck if you join hots and appear suspicion to me, I wont think twice before KKL'ing you. 
If your a genuine player, am sorry to hear about your loss. Make sure to ask a dev if they can reinstate your faith at the very least.

• Like 3