Sign in to follow this  
Wossoo

News Update: Work and Progress. Week 17

Anyone see a pattern of failure?  I dislike bashing and being negative but give a set date already...

After being in development for what?... 6 years? I can take a week or two delay.

Lag progress for Xan?  What is being done? What is discovered?  I hear only silence.

"Lag has successfully been implemented" would be the wrong answer ;)

I am guessing the new rotating floors/ladders and the new stairs are also in the spring update? 

• Like 1

I'm really glad we got a new Elevation map because it looks like it got Severly (Swear word deleted) up by Valeri events.   Those Pillars shooting into the ski and Craters look Horrific!!!!   I hope the New Elevation map does not share the save gruesome fate.

Does anyone know why Mycelim has a bright and dark pink colors?

Edited by AAetius

92789bbc14.png

best deed on old ele

r.i.p birchwood troll mound, along with our 1 year surface mining project removing the entire southern half of that mountain, deed was literally solid rock. will be missed.

was short lived as capitol too

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

92789bbc14.png

best deed on old ele

r.i.p birchwood troll mound, along with our 1 year surface mining project removing the entire southern half of that mountain, deed was literally solid rock. will be missed.

RIP birchwood moat :(

Don't have any SSs of the final moat, but this is close enough.

wurm.20140817.2023_2.png

7f37dfa960da243779b452d2b1368ec6.png

Edited by Zekezor

Thanks for the update and happy birthday Rolf! 

About bridges and delays, well considering just how much work it must be to make something like a bridge (from a player's perspective), I'd much rather that they iron the bugs out first, then release - even if it does take a bit more time to get them released. Y'all know darned well that if they'd release them partially broken, there would be so much aggravation on the forums and all support systems would be overloaded. Everyone would be unhappy. So definitely better this way even though I'm just as anxious as anyone out there. 

I mean people - really. How many MMOs do YOU know that allow players to BUILD BRIDGES. It's amazing! Wonderful! So I think we can afford a little more patience :).

• Like 2

Damn that maul looks sexy! 

Keep working hard on the bridges, im happy for them to be later and not as buggy than in and full of players getting stuck or thrown off,  plus i need to level my rope making!! 

Edited by BibiWaffles

Anybody who has been on the test server in the last few months should understand why these delays are necessary. You don't want barely-usable bridges that get you stuck every other tile and then teleport you randomly. Do the job right and don't cave in to the impatient people dragging you down.

• Like 1

happy birthday rolf !!!!

ps check the exodus map, some ... dirty F word written in there XD

Grattis pÃ¥ födelsedagen Rolf 

vi fyllar visst år samma dag båda :)

Happy B-day  Rolf 

we share the same b-day  :)

Happy B-Day to Rolf!

The bridges are almost the birthday present - if gonna be released within a week, it still qualifies as such :P