Sign in to follow this  
Eilif

WTB 1G for 90E

I honestly doubt you'll find anybody willing to sell this for the price you want to pay, but good luck!

• Like 4

I just dont see myself paying full price, 100e for 100s is pretty much 109-112usd, in that case ill just pay 127$ USD and get it from the shop.

10 S go for 16€, that's 17.2 USD. 100 S would go for 160€, that's 172 USD. If you buy from a person, they will sell you 10S for 10€ and 100 for 100. That's a huge discount. I don't see myself selling for less than the 1 - 1 ratio, and I don't see why anybody else would. There are plenty of buyers out there who will gladly accept the 1- 1.

Wow, I just learned something from you today, if you pay by Creditcard its sooo cheap.  I doubt many people know of this.  I know a lot of people are charging 100s for 110e, which is actually more expensive than the shop price under creditcard payment.

Edit:  Price was $122.86 usd for 100s

Edited by thirtynine

It's like, in some countries, you can get 1 silver for much less than in others. Have encountered people who get like 1 silver for less than 1 euro. For them its a real benefit buying from the shop and selling to others in game. 

Oh the money I have poured into the game via paypal..

Should have used credit card. Ouch.

• Like 1

Since Xsolla was added to the Wurm Shop prices for purchasing silver and premium time are much less when using it in contrast to PayPal. Also the current rate of Euros to Dollars ($1.09) has gotten a lot less, enabling the Dollar to purchase more for less.

=Ayes=

I  just purchased 2 moths of premium and it was $24 something when using credit card or 22.46 via paypal

$166.67AUD online shop using CC. Paypal player bought 100Euro = $137AUD (Roughly).