Sign in to follow this  
Gallade

Come mine Utmost-quality iron, FREE.

Who?

Me, Gallade, owner of the "Safe Spot" settlement, which also includes the mine mentioned here.

What?

xf97hj.jpg

It's an Iron vein of Utmost (95+) quality, easily accessible. Maybe a bit too easily, since it's right in front of the entrance of the mine I started. Having pretty low Mining skill myself, I can't bring myself to waste so much good ore. Therefore, I'm giving you all a unique offer. Bring your superior (80+ if possible, will settle for 70+) mining skills to it and mine to your heart's content. I will retain 25% of the ore you'll mine, but the rest, you can just walk away with as much of it as you can carry.

Where?

30x, 45y on the Community Independence map. This is the exact spot:

ArW5q1A.png

It is on a highway, a few minutes' cart ride from Freedom market, and a bow shot from the Inner Sea.

When?

Reply to this topic if interested, or contact me in-game. I'll be on most of the time, so just keep an eye on the shout and gshout chats. Make sure to inform me of your Mining skill level, approximate time you'll take getting to destination and how much ore you plan to mine beforehand.

Edited by Gallade
  • Like 2

I'm willing to come over somewhere next week... i have good mining and a good pickaxe. Let me know in PM please :)