Sign in to follow this  
Fawkes

Remove Mag requirement from Erupt

I know this has been brought up before, but it bears repeating. Meditating and religion should be completely separate. This is one of the more fun meditating abilities and it's ruined by this requirement.

• Like 18

Thank god for someone to finally see this major flaw! I havent even tought about it until you brought it up, good work!

Meditating should be completely separated from religion!

Power of path gives you the ability to erupt lava and you should be able to make lava anywhere you want, except maybe on friendly deeds. I might be wrong, but I Think you Cant erupt lava unless in mag domain? if thats so then its a bug that should be reported.

Its like saying oh hey cant use SOTG unless in your in the domain of your god, or any other meditating ability for that matter.

Psmaster made a nice topic about this too one day. Would post it but can't find.

+1 here

-1 from me. I like this one the way it is right now, and that it is very difficult to find someone with the ability. It would be boring if just anyone would be able to erupt. Just my view on things, no offense :)

-1 from me. I like this one the way it is right now, and that it is very difficult to find someone with the ability. It would be boring if just anyone would be able to erupt. Just my view on things, no offense :)

eh, did you even read the suggestion?

Do you even know what you wrote as answer?

LOL

+1 so annoying to look for a fit spot now... Or the need to spam another altar (even for me having a Mag priest)

im am both path of power and mag priest big +1 from me very annoying having to make an altar to make a lava tile

• Like 1

It doesnt have to be a Mag priest, it has to be in a Magranon Influence area, which is annoying and counterintuitive IMHO.

+1 to removing Mag Influence area from the requirement.

Honestly dont expect much to change even if this gets alot of +1's but

+1

-1 to the notion of meditation and religion being separate

+1 to removing a silly restriction :P

Any news from devs yet about this? Have anyone btw reported it as this is clearly a bug?

+1.. Having to change my deeds influence in order to get a lava tile is  a pain.

Personally, I think some of the meditation abilities are unbalanced/shouldn't be there, but this is silly. +1

• Like 1

+1

Because the current way doesnt make sense.

I agree on that one. It makes no sense.

I need to know if anyone reported this bug? Else I will do it.

+1 This is certainly an annoying requirement that seems unnecessary

+1 This is certainly an annoying requirement that seems unnecessary

Its a bug, meditating shouldnt be tied to religion, never has never been afaik!

• Like 1

It is part of the mechanic and has been for as long as I can remember, it cant be called a bug just because you disagree with it.

Functionality wise its annoying and should be removed but that doesn't really equate to jumping up and down screaming bug no matter how much you want it to be.

OP still has my +1

• Like 1