Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Mining action - no ore

I have never seen this before and was wondering if any of you had any idea on why this is happening. I have an iron vein on my deed but it does not give me ore with every action but it does give ore still. I can mine 6 actions at a time and maybe 1-2 i get ore but on the rest i get nothing. I would assume that it is low on ore but i have mined it a bit and it still has not broke.

My prospecting is not high enough to check the amount but there is no reason that it would not break and it does not give any messages in event...so anyway have any ideas?

Edited by Kegan

Are you sure the ore doesn't end up in a pile of items on the next tile? ;) (bonus points if it's a 100+ pile of items)

[edit] ah, nevermind, you did mention there's no event message, so no "you mine some ore" message, yes?

Edited by asdf

is the vein next to an entrance?

no it is the next tile in past the entrance

edit: there was an old mine in behind the vein that had another entrance but i used my mag priest and sealed it all up..i guess i might have missed something but still i don't get any messages.

It is not that big of a deal i have lots of ore around but i was hoping that i could mine that out to use the entrance as a larger mine eventual. 

Edited by Kegan