Sign in to follow this  
Swedishcheese

[Closed]Sapphire for Divinity!

Looking to auction off the 200 gems below, all are under 10ql.

Deliveries only include Xanadu

2hr Sniper Protection

Hidden Reserve

1s Starting Bid

1s Increases

Buyout is 57.65s

GGHgCqv.png

auction_timer_1429754664.gif

Edited by Swedishcheese

10s (think we all know someone is going to come along and buy this out)

Edited by Rockmod

Any chance you'd be willing to take EU instead of silver? I'd pay 57.65 EU (verified paypal) for the lot. 

Any chance you'd be willing to take EU instead of silver? I'd pay 57.65 EU (verified paypal) for the lot. 

Pm sent

I am out. Just don't like private bids

That a popular opinion for the wurm community? If so I can let the guy know to post himself, I don't care either way.

More than a few folks aren't fans of the private bidding. Far too many times, auctions come down to the last few hours and when bids aren't at the level hoped for, hidden bids show up, or bids from unknown/new accounts. Not that they aren't legit, it just makes bidders suspicious they are being manipulated. I usually make public bids a requirement for my actions. I want my bidders to feel confident in the process. Everyone gets to run auctions in their own way and none is wrong. This is just my own way of doing business.

More than a few folks aren't fans of the private bidding. Far too many times, auctions come down to the last few hours and when bids aren't at the level hoped for, hidden bids show up, or bids from unknown/new accounts. Not that they aren't legit, it just makes bidders suspicious they are being manipulated. I usually make public bids a requirement for my actions. I want my bidders to feel confident in the process. Everyone gets to run auctions in their own way and none is wrong. This is just my own way of doing business.

Agreed. I wouldn't bid against private bidders either.

Auction closed, may reopen later as a WTS.  Too much drama for my taste, will be sure to state no private bids in the future.

• Like 1