Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

100 tile no build area for chaos hota

Due to cynical placement of wardeeds both legitimate and one placed by use of a bug with converting within opposing influence this would be a useful mechanic to introduce to the chaos server. Appropriate compensation would have to be given to deed owners in the area but it would make it far more difficult for any single kingdom to restrict access to the hota zone and go some way to reintroduce a semblance of competition at the event.

• Like 12

MR will do -1 and others will do +1. 

But really its not fair that they control the area. So majority of votes would be -1 as they did on my post. 

you have just as equal opportunity to control the area for yourself -1

if you want the land fight for it, and stop whining

• Like 2

Not sure which deed is the non-legit one, but I think a change that screws over a few players who worked hard to obtain something legitimately should be screwed over because the opposing kingdoms CBA doing the same, is very ill-thought.  HotA is still there, is still very open and at least one other kingdom has a staging deed nearby.  

Ofcourse, my view is somewhat biased as my deed is next to hota, however, I don't think I should be on just because you want things handed to you :)

• Like 1

+1 Would make it much more competitive around the area

No, to be more competitive would require you to leave kyara.

• Like 2

MR will do -1 and others will do +1. 

But really its not fair that they control the area. So majority of votes would be -1 as they did on my post. 

It's not fair that we control it.

It's not fair, that someone has something you don't.

"Muuuuuuumm, he's got icecream and I don't.  Give me his icecream!"

• Like 3

This is the umpteenth reason on why we need a new Chaos map or a server reset. This server is too old for the innovations of the last two years.

• Like 1

JK controlled it before, then we fought and took over it.

Maybe if a certain few people didnt try to jump ahead placing a sneaking tunnel mole deed next to meth you would be somewhat closer :rolleyes:

Ofcourse, my view is somewhat biased as my deed is next to hota, however, I don't think I should be ###### on just because you want things handed to you :)

ohhh when the shoe is on the other foot, but before your time I guess

but yes, probably too late for this idea to be implemented but would support it otherwise, unless hota was moved to a neautral location to prevent this happening again. I mean we can use the argument that HoTA was placed before ebounaura was founded so it was founded in a unfair location. lol does this ring any bells.

Edited by MetalDragon

you guys could push and take the land if you really wanted too, look at how we are disbanding your deeds and taking your land...

• Like 3

Due to cynical placement of wardeeds both legitimate and one placed by use of a bug with converting within opposing influence this would be a useful mechanic to introduce to the chaos server. Appropriate compensation would have to be given to deed owners in the area but it would make it far more difficult for any single kingdom to restrict access to the hota zone and go some way to reintroduce a semblance of competition at the event.

Oh, dis so funny.   It attempt at joke?   Need understand JK delusions... need translate.   

Edited by Battlepaw

And here begins a thread that's gonna trail on for ages with MR -1'ing it hard due to cynicism.

Seriously though why do MR have to try wall everything in/block everything off? It's like they don't want to fight in the open for some reason..

Edited by Madt
  • Like 2

but yes, probably too late for this idea to be implemented but would support it otherwise, unless hota was moved to a neautral location to prevent this happening again. I mean we can use the argument that HoTA was placed before ebounaura was founded so it was founded in a unfair location. lol does this ring any bells.

It's never too late to change code on the fly

It really should just come down to what's best for the game. Polls like these will never work with the majority voting for what's best for themselves.

• Like 9

When the server was new, it might have made sense to do. It's just too late now.

Didnt JK had wardeeds there before we took the land over? *cough* Shenanigans *cough*