Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Kyklops Slaying (Private Loot)

very good hunt ty for letting me join it was well organized and ty for the experience it was my 1st

• Like 1

A very smooth  and fast kill.  very nicely organized and easy to get to. Ty for hosting!

So, come kill mob for guy now trying to sell the loot. Fun times. Glad I missed this hunt.

Still not sure why a private hunt was advertised.

So, come kill mob for guy now trying to sell the loot. Fun times. Glad I missed this hunt.

Still not sure why a private hunt was advertised.

There was no tome dropped and the bone was given to the finder. 

People still attend kills such as this for the blood, if that doesn't interest you then i don't see why you're posting here.

There was no tome dropped and the bone was given to the finder. 

People still attend kills such as this for the blood, if that doesn't interest you then i don't see why you're posting here.

These uniques are ment to be shared and not private. Lets do private loots on all the uniques.. lets see how fast they gonna change them.

I find it selfish to make it private loot.

These uniques are ment to be shared and not private. Lets do private loots on all the uniques.. lets see how fast they gonna change them.

I find it selfish to make it private loot.

It would be selfish to not publicize the event. Being that the organizer told everyone about it so that they could come and get blood seems more than fair to the community.

I mean, the private group could have just killed it themselves, and not told anyone... Just blood for them. Am I right?

Kinda like how the Celebration gob leader went the other day, now we're seeing its loot being sold in the forums.