Hashirama

Tosiek Priest Spell List-no more a mystery

Here are the spells of a Tosiek Priest:

L6QXciS.jpg?1

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 4

lol, wait a bit longer and you should see more spells once your faith is higher

• Like 1

sucks for you maybe that don't even pvp.

I quite like it.

This are only the Spells up to faith 30, frostbrand is 40, CoC 51. You dont know whats in there until you reach that faith. Dont judge till you know them all.

So if I understand correct, spell lists are randomly generated for each new god from existing spells. Is it possible (even if not in this case, but in future ones)  that Libila spells like Fungus that cause Mycelium  to grow, will be castable on the PvE Freedom servers? "Existing mycelium spreads to nearby tiles much the same way grass and flowers spread."    Will  Altars to some of these new gods being allowed on PvE servers,  also cause the spread of corrupted ground tiles?  What happens if a Tosiek priest "blesses" an animal? Is Tosiek considered Blacklight or Whitelight?  "If a Libila priest casts Bless on a grazing animal, it will become "corrupted" and eat mycelium instead of grass. This can be reversed if the animal is then blessed by a White Light priest. You can see if an animal has been corrupted by examining it."    Freedom has had a rash of  corrupted animals recently.  We have been told this is a "bug" but I cannot help but worry it is related to adding new priest types to all servers including the pvE servers. 

I do hope rolf is carefully thinking out the consequences for PvE/Freedom servers. I think there was already a poll indicating Freedom players did not want Black Light priests on the Freedom servers, due to increased chances for pvp-style mischief. 

Again I am not talking about Tosiek. I mean the next god and the next and the next.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Looks like you have some great channeling grind possibilities.

Mountain climbing with Refresh and Goatshape :)

Can't wait to see the 70 list!

Which statuette does Tosiek priests use?

They say the mag one

Which statuette does Tosiek priests use?

Mag

lol kegan both commented on the same minute

Edited by Hashirama

So if we get genesis, coc, woa, ms, nimble, LT and strongwall...

So what restrictions will these priests have?

Definately can MR... Because player itself is MR on epic... not sure why it's bone altar though...

It's called RNG and it's been stated about a million times since his ascension.

double favour item is cloth squares

you can

chop trees

mine

lockpick

bash

farm

tame

you can't

pack

dig

make healing covers

Edited by hammertimes

So if we get genesis, coc, woa, ms, nimble, LT and strongwall...

So what restrictions will these priests have?

Plus allowed to both mine and woodcut.

Sheesh it sounds pretty powerful.

My Fo priestess never used her /transfer from years back, I wonder if that is still something old characters can use (if never used yet)

My luck would be, I could still transfer, used it, then Rolf suddely decides to uber nerf these

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Do you think we will get an entirely new spell?

Seems like a good opportunity for that.

Edited by griper

It's important to note that WL kingdoms, including Freedom, cannot use a mailbox cast with Dark Messenger, so the spell won't be helpful on Freedom. It gives you a "The spirits inside refuse to help you" message.

• Like 1

Is this one more PvP feature that leaks over to freedom? Why would  we want to unbalance priests on freedom because of something that happened on Epic?!

I think there was already a poll indicating Freedom players did not want Black Light priests on the Freedom servers, due to increased chances for pvp-style mischief. 

Even though Libila's armor and weapon enchants are better in PvE than those of the other gods?

Web armor is flat out superior in PvE because it slows the opponent's hits by a factor of up to 2, meaning you take half as much damage (if AoSP makes a difference, you aren't going to kill that mob anyway). Rotting touch deals less damage than frost brand or flaming aura for a given cast, but the added damage stacked into one wound and gives you the skill for the extra damage (FA and FB don't count the extra damage for skill gain).

It will also leak in Chaos. Why should WL people get truehit spell. Isn't it enough that artifacts oneshot people ? Now they will have also 100% chance to hit you and oneshot you.

It will also leak in Chaos. Why should WL people get truehit spell. Isn't it enough that artifacts oneshot people ? Now they will have also 100% chance to hit you and oneshot you.

Who told you its 100% hit chance? lol.

• Like 3