Sign in to follow this  
mthoodyn

New Magranon spell.

Suggestion to benefit those followers of magranon, I played as magranon long time ago only to notice that the spells are junk.

Magranon is the God of the warriors so the followers should have at least one spell that benefit him in the role of warrior.

Requirements: Very high faith - meaning if you want to use the spell you need to spend alot of time getting the faith for it.

• 90 faith
  • Favour cost 80
  • Spell should last 5-20 minutes depending on luck of cast.
  • Can only be casted every second hour.
  • Can be dispelled at a 5% chance
  • If someone tries to dispel then a 30 min timer kicks in meaning you cant dispel until timer runs out. This is to prevent dispel-spamming.

Name of spell: Magranon protect

The spell is a reward from the magranon gods. You are awarded with an protective aura that deflects 80% of damage taken.

So its basically an 80% damage reduction buff.

/Edit: Edited

Edited by mthoodyn

Cant take you seriously with a sig like Remove SOTG, ArtiFacts and Sorcery on Chaos-server.

• Like 3

+420 Looks proper balanced. Hope it stacks with the rest of the buffs lol

Thanks, but remember that this spell can be dispelled but should be hard to dispel. 5% chance or something like that, how does that sound?

Hi

I got very good input via pm's. I updated the post with new info, enjoy :)

This is just the kind of suggestion I expected from a troll account like this one.

Good one, haha.

You need to be careful a dev doesn't see this and thinks you're all serious about this. :P

• Like 1

I would respect it if you people that deliberatly troll this thread would stop doing that. Refrain from namecalling aswell!

If you dont got anything to say about this suggestion then dont post at all.

Fact still stands; Magranon is the god of war and magranon doesnt have any good spells to follow the path the gods layed out for him.

The spell suggested will make it easier for magranon to fullfill his gods wishes.

I would respect it if you people that deliberatly troll this thread would stop doing that. Refrain from namecalling aswell!

If you dont got anything to say about this suggestion then dont post at all.

Fact still stands; Magranon is the god of war and magranon doesnt have any good spells to follow the path the gods layed out for him.

The spell suggested will make it easier for magranon to fullfill his gods wishes.

I would rather see the god of war be able to bash and have better combat spells

I would rather see the god of war be able to bash and have better combat spells

Thats also a good suggestion. A battlepriest that cant even plant minedoor or bash, ah well.

I got some interesting PM's about this spell :) In a near future... :D

hey look freedomers interfering with chaos again.

Or, how about you and other people stop trying to change one god to what you think would bring it in line, and redo all the gods so they are all in line and a standard is set for future gods.

Fo could do with oakshell protecting the eyes/face.

Mag needs to be able to bash.

Vyn needs nothing, good spellset for pvp and casting.

This topic deserves even more attention now that two new religious templates been introduced.

We need to keep up to date with existing templates and tweak them aswell. Especially the war god Magranon!

What ya say?

Seeing all new suggestions for mag-spells that dont even belong to the war god of PVP magranon. Makes me bump this by popular demand.

This suggestions is a real nifty spell that fits the war god Magranon like a fish in a bowl.