Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

How's the new map?

Hello Rolf,the map is very cool i like alot,but theres some issues with frame drops,lagg,memory leak,and some crashs also,is there a way to fix this?because when it comes the war,hota,etc... we will have problems when fighting,i know that you reduce the animations when is far,that helped,but since is more bigger the map,lots of ppl is complaining about the same issues,is there a way to optimize this issue that we are getting ingame.

Best reggards Cybrax,JKE/JKH

WorldStar Capitol :)

That's just wurm in general.

Bad deed name btw

I have been too busy slaving away to enjoy the map for the most part but from what I've seen it is much easier to navigate then the old map and if course much bigger. Thanks again Rolf

Is there going to be a mapdump of old Elevation right before it was reset?

*Sigh* Why don't people realize that excuse works both ways?

I like epic, But if it were to shut down(hypothetically), it would HELP wurm as a whole. It would make most PvPers go to one place, Increase the amount of coin going around freedom by a vast amount. Granted, Not all would go to chaos, I know a good chunk of Epic Players have said they would never join Chaos, But then again, They also said their quitting and aren't coming back, But their on elevation right now. Soo that says a lot in my opinion. 

And this will inevitably sound as me judging Epic in a bad way but, If Chaos can sap the strength out of epic, That says A LOT about the strength in Epic's Power Or "Foothold" in this community. 

epic also saps the strength of chaos, as most of the big name pvpers that used to be on chaos pre-namechange chaos are on epic. i do believe this is called "splitting the active playerbase"

and ye oreo

Edited by Propheteer

I'll move to Chaos with a 1 to 1 skill transfer

If they multiply all levels on current freedom players using Epic standards, and the instate the Curve and whatnot, why not?

• Like 1

With such a flat map, how will people unlock some of the scenario rewards that require high altitudes? Is there anywhere on the map that's high enough, or will we have to go to home servers to do it? I've been to some of the taller mountains without finding so much as a power tile, so I'm curious if the map even allows for the scenario rewards at all.

• Like 1

With such a flat map, how will people unlock some of the scenario rewards that require high altitudes? Is there anywhere on the map that's high enough, or will we have to go to home servers to do it? I've been to some of the taller mountains without finding so much as a power tile, so I'm curious if the map even allows for the scenario rewards at all.

I'm sure Rolf could change the code.

From a new players perspective, I love it.  I only spent a day in the Freedom - Glasshollow(?) area, and frankly the developed nature of the area was not appealing.  Helpful for a brand new player to learn some mechanics, but overall the sense of 'brand new game - brand new world' was missing.

Jumping into Elevation though - very wide open - frontier feeling. :)

• Like 2

I'll move to Chaos with a 1 to 1 skill transfer

I would move and be happy with a skill nerf.

I would sell all i have and leave wurm forever.

Freedom is carebear heaven!. ;)

i think elevation is a great map could have used more mountains but, im not having any issue with ore have iron and lead so far...possibly more and there is peat of course...lol

NW So full of monsters, unfair!

6Dh9bGl.jpg

SwMdacP.jpg

LxsnDOI.jpg

Maps nice tho, Could use some mountains in some places.

• Like 1

Maps nice tho, Could use some mountains in some places.

may be they are coming later, with some good RP scenarios....

new map is amazing! white dotted flowers are no longer scarce! should still higher the chance of white dotted flowers spawn rate... and i'm not sure if mycelium is able to spawn over flowers, but flowers should stop mycelium growth too! :) 

maybe make corrupted flowers too? so corrupted white dotted flowers and white flowers can both be used for missions and also corrupted flowers can have a different look. more designing stuff i guess? hahaha. pvpers can pve too!

• Like 1

Where we are... we have quite a bit of iron, and seen zinc, silver, gold, and lead

So no problems here

where are you? strictly for iron-ore-feedback knowledge. :rolleyes: 

Can we get fire in wurm? So we can burn down the hota forest. 

• Like 1

new map is amazing! white dotted flowers are no longer scarce! should still higher the chance of white dotted flowers spawn rate... and i'm not sure if mycelium is able to spawn over flowers, but flowers should stop mycelium growth too! :)

maybe make corrupted flowers too? so corrupted white dotted flowers and white flowers can both be used for missions and also corrupted flowers can have a different look. more designing stuff i guess? hahaha. pvpers can pve too!

We would have FLOWERS if there wasn't mycelium EVERYWHERE!! =P Ooo ya and why is the map so AMAZING!?!? Cause of all the UNICORNS!! ;)) Ok i got my 2 cents in!! xD

• Like 2

One of the resources thats HARD to find currently on elevation is Slate. So far i have only heard of one person finding 1 vain of it. And he is of enemy kingdom.

Where we are... we have quite a bit of iron, and seen zinc, silver, gold, and lead

So no problems here

No copper!!!!? ;(( ... Pretty colours need to be made! xD