Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Private Island Deed (G18 Xanadu) 10s buyout!

I have a private island for sale on Xanadu it has clay on deed and the entire deed covers the island. I don't think there is any rock under the island but i have not checked it all though. (i am sure you can find plenty of mine space around the mainland in the area to support you)  

Laguna Island (22x28 - Private Island deed on Xanadu at G18)

*upkeep is a about a week less than the SS so about 60 days left*

edit: I do have an alt there that you can use to log in and have a look around just send me a forum pm.

sFV3cqw.jpg

• Starting Bid: 3s
  • Increments: 1s
  • Buyout: 10s
  • No reserve, 1h sniper

auction_timer_1429842135.gif

CwUL9Z3.jpg

pzcB2Bu.jpg

eMFMoCW.jpg

1ZLOU50.jpg

Edited by Kegan

That is a pretty place, Kegan, and a blank slate too :)

OMG! I wish I still played on Xanadu!! Everyones dream is a personal island but this deal is incredible. Pure and untouched island that is fully deeded and not been chewed about by some hideous terraforming?!

Additionally this seller is an incredible guy, always a great sale guaranteed with Kegan. You cannot beat the buyout price at all. Great island name, so no name to pay the fees for renaming, 2 months of deed time left on token, unscathed island all together.

Again if I played on Xanadu still I would buy this out for 10s no questions asked, surprised you are not asking for more to be honest.

Best of luck, you are really making me consider a return to Xanadu!!

Bump..so many things on auction i have to bump again so soon, lol

bump..i can not belive this has not been snatched up it cost me 10s to set the deed but i just don't need it. 

If it was an island on the coast rather than in the middle of Xanadu (I know you can still sail through, but that takes time / canal hassle with boats etc), or if it had the ability to support a mine, or well, if it wasn't just a blank island, I'd pick it up. But as it is, there's just too much missing from it. 

It's a good price and being a blank slate is excellent, I'm sure there are many who agree.

For me, its too far from my current place and its a bit too small as it is, and the possible lack of any mineable rock too. With plenty of dirt the size could be expanded while still looking great, just drop an equal number of dirt on each corner to raise up the sea bed and the whole island while still looking natural. That's what I'd do with it probably.

If it was nearer to me I'd be bidding or buying ;)

I can understand everyones problems with it that was my issues with it too and why it is up for sale.  I have since moved back to Pristine now and just want to get it gone. (I guess you can't win them all, lol)

last day last bump...i would hate to have to sell this for 3s but i will

last day last bump...i would hate to have to sell this for 3s but i will

If you do not wish to sell for 3 Silvers I completely understand. You would lose money and everything, so if you wish to withdraw the auction (in case I end up being the buyer), don't feel bad, there would be no hard feelings. However, if you will sell for 3 Silvers, I will gladly buy it. 

If you do not wish to sell for 3 Silvers I completely understand. You would lose money and everything, so if you wish to withdraw the auction (in case I end up being the buyer), don't feel bad, there would be no hard feelings. However, if you will sell for 3 Silvers, I will gladly buy it. 

no i don't need it and all i would get out of a disband would be 3s so if you want it and no one else bids it is yours. (either way i end up with the same 3s)

This island have rock tiles for create mine entrance?

This island have rock tiles for create mine entrance?

No that is one of the troubles with it.

It does have rock but it is at or just below water level so you might/should be able to use concrete to rise it up enough for one but that would be a lot of work/time. (i did prospect an utmost iron on the rock i exposed to test with)

Edited by Kegan

I know i said it was the last bump before but i can not resist one last try, lol

little over one hour left...bump

4s

Sorry but the auction had ended...i would have liked more for sure but it goes to Countess.

Edited by Kegan