Sign in to follow this  
SuperFly

Cauldrons in Ovens?

Cooking Cauldron + Cooking Stove should = A Nice Fit 

Not sure of the logic behind Cooking Cauldrons NOT fitting inside a Cooking Stove, But It is terrible for me to have to cook this nice Maple Sap in a dirty Ole' Forge.

Thanks  

SuperFly

P.S.  maybe even a thought to have the Fireplace hold cauldrons....  That would make my little winery look quite nice.

• Like 5

Probably the same logic applied as to player corpses not fitting in coffins ._.

I agree, +1 to cauldrons in ovens

• Like 3

A cooking cauldron is meant to be placed on a campfire.

Btw have you tried to put a car inside a bottle? that dont work out well does it? so how on Earth would you fit a gigantic cauldron inside a small oven?

Btw have you tried to put a car inside a bottle? that dont work out well does it? so how on Earth would you fit a gigantic cauldron inside a small oven?

Are you aware of the fact that they disallowed campfires inside houses about 2 years ago?

Oh hey, have you ever tried putting 16000 pumpkins in a tiny cupboard IRL? Out of curiousity

• Like 7

Are you aware of the fact that they disallowed campfires inside houses about 2 years ago?

Oh hey, have you ever tried putting 16000 pumpkins in a tiny cupboard IRL? Out of curiousity

Its rather obviouse that any sane person wont make a campfire inside their own house, dont you agree?

Cant compare apples with pears, try again.

+1.  It looks like the cauldron would not fit in an oven, but maybe an empty one could just barely fit.  I like my BSB and FSB realistic, just like my oven.  Maybe its drainbamage...I cook my sap and smelt lead at the same time, in a house with no windows.  Mmmm.  Nutrilicious  /cough.

• Like 1

Well, what's more unrealistic?

1) Me cooking stuff in a cauldron that's in an oven that looks like it maybe sorta almost shouldn't fit.

2) Me cooking stuff in a cauldron that's in the same forge where I'm smelting lead.

Frankly, I'm surprised my character is still alive.

• Like 2

I can fit a gigantic cauldron in the same size forge???

SuperFly

+1 for cauldron in oven and corpse in coffin

Atleast if ppl complaining about couldron to big for it, could make something like "small cauldron" :D  Looking myself and reading here seems, that cauldron we have "barelly fits/not fits", so think small cauldron with capacity of 30-40 kg instead of 64 should be pretty okay-ish

-1 as said Before, let cauldrons be cauldrons. You wanna Cook? use frying pans.

"Remove SOTG, ArtiFacts and Sorcery on Chaos-server because qq, Oh and cauldrons are op."

Fixed your sig.

On subject, +1 cauldrons are meant to cook stuff, ovens cook stuff, to argue that they shouldn't go in ovens using the sizes in game is pointless, volume is already a shambles in game. Made me laugh though.

Edit: Also remove boats from buildings then to lock up stuff aye ;)

Edited by FreeTineen
  • Like 1

+1 to cauldrons in ovens 

I was always baffled by that one as well.

+10 to cauldron in fireplace (just one so not to replace ovens) 

Cauldrons were typically used in fireplaces during medieval times and that was where most people did their cooking.

Its rather obviouse that any sane person wont make a campfire inside their own house, dont you agree?

Cant compare apples with pears, try again.

So you are calling the Indians, Vikings, and all the other people that used fire pits in their lodges insane?  That's Crazy Talk! 

People still do it even today.

indoor_fire_table_pit_custom_madeironmen

• Like 2

-1 as said Before, let cauldrons be cauldrons. You wanna Cook? use frying pans.

And how do I cook up my quantity of Maple Sap??