Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Conversion to Tosiek priest at Konoha[Please Close]

As the title states, drop by my deed on deliverance. 
G-8 in game map, Konoha. And get yourself converted to Tosiek priest. I think I need 40 faith first, so it will take me some days, but if anyone wants to help speed up the process, please leme know of any sermon spots on deliverance. Thanks.

NOTE: Wont convert anyone from Black legion kingdom on chaos.

Edited by Hashirama

So far, the spell list is empty, lets hope they get added soon.

Just a note regarding the "Note" in the OP:

This individual has a personal grievance with our kingdom one week and applies to join us the next, over and over.  We do not appreciate being targeted on the forums and singled out, whether or not our members wished to use this individuals services.  But posting defamatory notes is acceptable on these forums as per a conversation I had with the lead forum moderator, so I have posted this to defend our kingdoms reputation.  

• Like 3

Not his fault your kingdom has a bad reputation and he doesnt want to trade with you. All i can suggest is that you clean up your act.

Our reputation is perfectly fine, lets not turn this into a flame war, I was merely responding in kind to the defamatory comment regarding us, we both know fine well there is only one kingdom right now that needs to clean up their act and it is neither Black Legion, nor the OP's HotS.

Edited by Daolin
  • Like 1

Clearly not, otherwise the OP wouldnt say they dont want to sell to BL!

• Like 1

Just a note regarding the "Note" in the OP:

This individual has a personal grievance with our kingdom one week and applies to join us the next, over and over.  We do not appreciate being targeted on the forums and singled out, whether or not our members wished to use this individuals services.  But posting defamatory notes is acceptable on these forums as per a conversation I had with the lead forum moderator, so I have posted this to defend our kingdoms reputation.  

Sorry, but I do not apply for your kingdom over and over, your kingdom mates who are my friends do it. And for the very reason I have stopped being friends with those people. Your kingdom is absolutely ********************************************* . Thats it all I have to say.

The last time I decided to trade with a BL player regarding an account, I was told "you are a scammer, you will take my money and wont give me the account, everyone knows it"

Everyone means people of BL? That's it, am done with you and your group. Am not saying you are bad or anything, but what am saying is that your attitude towards me is very bad and the constant lies you put up are growing day by day. 

And for the very reason, I do not want to trade with you guys. 

Just because I replaced your emperor alt Offensivename, doesn't mean you get to say anything about me.

And all this ^ I wrote to protect my reputation, just like you wrote the statements I quoted to protect your kingdom's reputation Daolin.

Edited by Hashirama

Not going to dignify that with a response, thank you for the flame bait but on this occasion I'm not interested