Sign in to follow this  
Raffeh

I Miss Wurm :(

I cant help but still look at all the updates from Wurm. Tell every gamer I meet about it and try get them to play although I have not played in maybe 4 years or so.

I just do not have the time and from experience I know that its a everyday grind. Just thought I would give a big congratulations to Rolf & team on the Multi-Story Houses and Bridges yet to be released. I remember these being spoke about years ago and honestly never thought I would see them. I can only imagine how much these 2 features would transform Wurm's villages & Battle grounds.

Keep it up Dev Team! Maybe will come the day where I come back!

• Like 5

Go ahead the first login is free...

• Like 3

Go ahead the first login is free...

Yeah then your stuck forever and start only sleeping 4 hours a night haha

• Like 2

well yes that is exaclty what happened to me, 4 hours sleep time average for 1.5 years now :P

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 2:59 PM, Raffeh said:

Yeah then your stuck forever and start only sleeping 4 hours a night haha

I'm sorry to dig up this post from the past, but this is literally me right now for the past week. Oh lord someone save me...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Raffeh said:

I'm sorry to dig up this post from the past, but this is literally me right now for the past week. Oh lord someone save me...

Same, but likely for entirely different reasons! Time to do the March to the Coffee Pot.

I do fine playing Wurm a couple hours a day.  I only grind skills for about half an hour, and the rest of the time I work on projects in the alliance.  It suits me rather well. :)

13 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

I do fine playing Wurm a couple hours a day.  I only grind skills for about half an hour, and the rest of the time I work on projects in the alliance.  It suits me rather well. :)

PvE server? That is probably where you would do that.

Just joined a PvP server which has already established kingdoms and really need to grind to catch up and deal some damage haha

Just now, Raffeh said:

PvE server? That is probably where you would do that.

Just joined a PvP server which has already established kingdoms and really need to grind to catch up and deal some damage haha

Then you started off wrong. lol

That 4hrs sleep is actually called sleep bonus.

23 hours ago, Slickshot said:

This is the best way. I roll my eyes painfully hard when i see complaints about "the grind", like people come here to compete who gets to 90 fastest.

Here is the bug secret..... wait for it.... PLAY the GAME (note, PLAY and GAME)... skills are a side effect and happy accident.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marlon said:

This is the best way. I roll my eyes painfully hard when i see complaints about "the grind", like people come here to compete who gets to 90 fastest.

Here is the bug secret..... wait for it.... PLAY the GAME (note, PLAY and GAME)... skills are a side effect and happy accident.

absolutely right, after I read this I started working on this neat design of a house.. Oh wait, I need 80 carpentry to be able to build that? A-alright then.. I'll just make a smaller house and start decorating it then.. Wait, I need 60 fine carpentry for the decoration pieces? A-alright then.

16 minutes ago, Elktazahjr said:

absolutely right, after I read this I started working on this neat design of a house.. Oh wait, I need 80 carpentry to be able to build that? A-alright then.. I'll just make a smaller house and start decorating it then.. Wait, I need 60 fine carpentry for the decoration pieces? A-alright then.

Wait I need 98 carpentry to plan this building?  Okie, messaging someone higher skill than me. :). I have 0 problems starting a project I can't quite complete--I just contact someone who can.  It is an mmo after all with a diverse set of people. :)

• Like 1

On 15-4-2016 at 4:21 PM, Slickshot said:

Wait I need 98 carpentry to plan this building?  Okie, messaging someone higher skill than me. :). I have 0 problems starting a project I can't quite complete--I just contact someone who can.  It is an mmo after all with a diverse set of people. :)

right, that person with 98 carpentry didn't face the same thing before grinding mindlessly either, he just used some magic to get to 98.

I remember the name Raffeh in a positive way but I cant remember why :(

4 hours ago, Elktazahjr said:

right, that person with 98 carpentry didn't face the same thing before grinding mindlessly either, he just used some magic to get to 98.

Nope, they chose to get up to that skill, meaning players such as myself don't have to if we don't want to.  No magic at all, just goals and desires. :D

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:02 PM, Wossoo said:

I remember the name Raffeh in a positive way but I cant remember why :(

Yeh, I played Wild(Chaos) server back when LO was around. I started a town called Oblivion on the front lines on the north side of the map. and I helped flat raise those

ridiculous dirt walls at House of Mol-Rehan.......

I remember you as a GM probably on JK Home... I also remember spending all day climbing a mountain... fell off and a GM came and healed me full health haha :D

Another GM also teleported me across the whole Wild server at the opening of Mol-Rehan to the little island in the far south west.

I sold my account, to some guy who I have heard ended up becoming the king of Jenn-Kellon, so you could of potentially spoken with him rather than me, as this is going back a good 5? 6? 7? years...

Also Wossoo didn't you make swords? I remember you being a sword smith...

2 hours ago, Raffeh said:

Yeh, I played Wild(Chaos) server back when LO was around. I started a town called Oblivion on the front lines on the north side of the map. and I helped flat raise those

ridiculous dirt walls at House of Mol-Rehan.......

I remember you as a GM probably on JK Home... I also remember spending all day climbing a mountain... fell off and a GM came and healed me full health haha :D

Another GM also teleported me across the whole Wild server at the opening of Mol-Rehan to the little island in the far south west.

I sold my account, to some guy who I have heard ended up becoming the king of Jenn-Kellon, so you could of potentially spoken with him rather than me, as this is going back a good 5? 6? 7? years...

Also Wossoo didn't you make swords? I remember you being a sword smith...

Proof of GM favoritism! haha

25 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Proof of GM favoritism! haha

Not sure I'd go that far! but I did feel pretty loved. :P

GM's back in those days were cooler that's all...

16 minutes ago, Raffeh said:

GM's back in those days were cooler that's all...

Agreed, especially Wossoo was one of the best.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

Agreed, especially Wossoo was one of the best.

Oracle was a decent fellow.

Is there a list of Old GM's?? They should be displayed and celebrated ;) 

I'm sure I saw one in the credits section when logging into Wurm ONLINE but, there doesn't seem to be the same option on Wurm Unlimited or even any of the websites!