Sign in to follow this  
spellcast

April Treasure Hunt - Release - All prizes have been claimed.

Wow, the grand prize was ridiculously good :P. It was nice to have a chance at it. However, I'd have liked to see some small consolation prizes, for the non grand-prize winners, e.g. maybe include the 90ql compass or 1s because the odds were extremely low (1/16) and also because the second branch was so difficult - it took me more than 9 hours

What a great prize, grats Ftoz!

I'm looking forward to the next round - I have a feeling it will be on a server I'm more familiar at... and hopefully I'll get the clues better :-)

Edited by Jaz

I appologize for no report to Enki, but it was my first treasure hunt and i didnt know how it goes. So I put here my feeling from hunt. I came not prepared for that, with idea only try, what is it. No horse was available, so i started with no gear bull  and was slow and hard for me. Distances was so far. I was killed at 4 point and confused. I had to go on foot till end. Speculated to leave it. Special thanks to Killroth, who help me in all cases. At last point I stuck inside building for several hours and need to call GM. I get steel and flint after 24h spending in hunt and a key. Was confused again and wanted to throw key out. But Kill help me again and said what to do with. After long time spending with troll I little trolled here. But happy at the end.

Now i drop wining chest on floor and it disappeared. And magic continue....

Edited by ftoz
  • Like 2