Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Novastrov Church of Tosiek..

Novastrov Church of Tosiek

On Release.

Location: Novastrov, X38 Y37 Temporary at Sand Asylum, X9, Y23,

The Church of Tosiek is now open to converting players to Wurm’s New Religion

And now we are able to Priest followers.

Open hours are 19:00 to 22:00 PST.

i would like to leave it 30mins between conversions, so that i can get the alignment ticks.

Only requirements is that you must have Negative Alignment

As a follower of Tosiek I have found out that:

Converting another gives you a decrease of 1.0 Alignment.
Burying a Human Corpse gives you a decrease of 2.0 Alignment.

Desecrating and WL Altar gives you decrease of 2.0 Alignment.

Listening to a Tosiek Priests Sermons gives you a decrease of 4.0 Alignment.

Tosiek spell list is HERE.

Edited by bigsteve
  • Like 2

So it is on freedom i guess..i have not been keeping up with the topic but seems interesting. I guess we will see what comes of it. 

First 3 Releasian Converted...

Edited by bigsteve

any spells?

We're not gonna know the spells until at least ~29th April (22 days after Tosiek first ascended)

Would strongly recommend getting public sermons up about 9th May, possibly sooner - 9th being the earliest these newly converted Tosiekans can start joining in. Just watch alignment, I don't know if Tosiek/non-Tosiek sermons will mess up alignments - very possible.

I have an alt I would like to convert. I will be on most of the night so you an send me a ingame pm and I will run him over.

• Like 1

So it is on freedom i guess..i have not been keeping up with the topic but seems interesting. I guess we will see what comes of it. 

It got to freedom via the white lights & black lights. The code isn't split soo whatever happens to epic's WL/BL, Happens to chaos WL/BL. (Edited in: Code wise)

Anyways back to the topic, Im glad to see someone on freedom may be able to manage to maintain this religion on a PvE Server. Can't wait until we see the spell list.

Edited by akaedis

Tempted to prem up 10 alts and powergrind a tosiek priest, although I assume a follower would need to go to the bone altar to become a priest still?

Bigsteve are you priest yet ?  I have 27 faith on tosiek ..looking to get priested without goiing back to chaos ..

• Like 1

We're not gonna know the spells until at least ~29th April (22 days after Tosiek first ascended)

Would strongly recommend getting public sermons up about 9th May, possibly sooner - 9th being the earliest these newly converted Tosiekans can start joining in. Just watch alignment, I don't know if Tosiek/non-Tosiek sermons will mess up alignments - very possible.

sermon with non-tosiek ...give + aligment..

You'll be required to have negative Alignment, as far as I'm aware, so I don't think it's possible to priest on Freedom.... unless it's bugged.

You dont get negative alignment from eating meat from human corpses anymore?

You can get negative alignment from butchering corpses, surely.

I hear tower guards and alts are donating.

But once you become a follower of Tosiek, butchering is not allowed, and burying human corpses, as of last night eith give positive or no alignment gain.

sermon with non-tosiek ...give + aligment..

hhhhmm thats listerning to a WL sermon, i wonder if preaching to a WL congregation will give them - alignment!!! Only time i will tell.

Easiest way to get negative alignment is to desecrate an alter. Does nothing to the alter but you will need healing supplies

on hand as each action gives you wounds. You lose 2 points for each 1:30 action.

I converted to a follower yesterday at -1 alignment. After some praying i was back at +1 somehow, but didn't loose follower status or anything. It's weird.

Butchering your own corpse does give -1 alignment, so for a fresh alt that's easy enough.

Edited by bdew

Easiest way to get negative alignment is to desecrate an alter. Does nothing to the alter but you will need healing supplies

on hand as each action gives you wounds. You lose 2 points for each 1:30 action.

Not exaltly true, at low levels of exorcism the chance of succeeding is low. But u do it enough times it will succeed, as i can a test to, 1 Fo altar gone, sorry Bibi.....

character now has exorcism 2.0 hehehehe, now where are ghose deamons that need banishing....

• Like 2

I and a fellow Releasian are on a pilgrimage to get priested up.

will update original thread if we are succesful.

when we return we will be studying hard to get to 40 faith, so we can priest other Releasians.

Successfully Priested and now over 40 Faith...

Sermons Taking place at Sand Asylum.

The sermons hosted by Eberhelm and the Chicken Knights alliance at Sand Asylum are private. We are not taking in any more priests at this time. Thanks