Sign in to follow this  
Andrillin

Just came back to Wurm

Hey all, just got back to wurm after not playing for awhile, use to have a small deed but looking to join a settlement this time around, slowly remembering how to get around, main skills are woodcutting and would love to help a settlement with alot trees to work with. 

Hoping to stay around North, North East Exo but can always move elsewhere. Thanks alot :D

~Andrillin

If pvp interests you, the Elevation server on the epic cluster is being reset as i type this. Can always try Epic out :D

possably, what exactly do you mean by being reset? and with my brain still not use to all this again. how do i get to epic cluster?

You build a Epic Portal. Press B? Or N? I think to pull up the recipes and just search Epic. Build it, use it and come to elevation. The map is being reset and at the very moment is offline, But will return tomorrow or the day after, or a few days after that. They intend for the 15th tho. 

theirs 3 kingdoms that'l be on elevation when it goes online again, Mol-Rehan, Jenn-kellon, And Horde Of The Summoned. Horde is black light, Mol & jenn are white light. The three kingdoms are all fine, I recommend going Jenn-kellon or Horde of the summoned.

On exodus, Black Pearl is always looking for villagers. 

• Like 1

I suggest you make an account to play on epic and use the main to join a village on freedom. That way you get a chance to see which kind of gameplay (whether pve or pvp) you like more.

Welcome back! Hope you find a nice village!

Theres always a place for new players and old veterans at black pearl on Exodus! ;)

Edited by Daskampfer

Welcome back Chrisyou, Nil was a great deed when I lived there.  Bdew still plays in Western Xanadu too by the way.

What Nappy said.

On exodus, Black Pearl is always looking for villagers. 

That. ^^

Friends Haven is recruiting as well and we got plenty of trees in the area and plenty of work to be done in order to train all skills. Can PM me in game for details.