Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Do you cast on a bow or the arrows?

As the title says, would you cast enchantments on the bow or the arrows? Logic tells me the bow but...

If I remember right LT/RT go on the arrow and stuff like CoC/BoTD go on the bow.

You would cast Nimbleness, CoC, and Bloodthirst on a bow, and the arrows would be any select damage spell, such as FA/FB/RT/Venom.

However, getting the 10k bloodthirst cast won't be possible on a PvE server as you need to hit an enemy play to raise the enchant up to 10,000 for the 10% damage increase.

Edited by Propheteer

Nimb+coc on bows.

If u are rich and really must show off, then u can get fa/fb/rt on arrows

Yup damage enhancers go on the arrows, except for Bloodthirst on bow. Course as already mentioned, Nimbleness and Circle of Cunning work on the bow. BoTD same as CoC. If memory serves WoA doesn't work on a bow; however, people prefer Nimble anyways.

Putting enchants on the arrow is a debatable one among pvpers. Since arrows of decent ql can survive hitting targets and misses, you are in effect arming your opponents. As one can guess, there's opposing viewpoints on that. Personally, its up to the shooter and the situation really.

Edited by Klaa

Thank you for all the info! I was thinking of a cast that makes it shoot a bit faster. 

Yeah, Klaa... that would be a problem I would think! It would fall under shooting shards at a wall and the defending using your ammo to fix the wall. :-P

Thank you for all the info! I was thinking of a cast that makes it shoot a bit faster. 

Yeah, Klaa... that would be a problem I would think! It would fall under shooting shards at a wall and the defending using your ammo to fix the wall. :-P

On that note, don't use WoA as it blocks the casting of Nimble and vise versa.

• Like 1

On that note, don't use WoA as it blocks the casting of Nimble and vise versa.

Heh, yeah. I ran into that issue getting LT put onto a sword. I think Flaming Aura blocked it. One of the things I wanted on the bow will only go on the arrows. I think I will just stick with CoC and unlock the aims.