Sign in to follow this  
Bruhamoff

My Apology to the Community

No sock puppet here in fact Gnomegates is a good friend  , Bruhamoff wrote an apology I for one think everyone deserves a second chance does not mean you have to do business with him I wont be but I also wont make the guys game experience hell .

• Like 3

Thanks for the public apology. I don't know if it is sincere or not but it already takes guts to post and admit you up. I've not seen many people take that effort, rather they just hide under a new name (which will eventually come out anyways). Also nice to see some of the people who went rough the other way apologize for the "with hunt".

• Like 4

Its foolish and childish to make a mistake such as this but on the opposite it takes courage and self knowledge to face that mistake

and even more courage to forgive those mistakes

were all human in the end

• Like 3

What do you mean you made a mistake? Do you mean you accidentally ripped someone off? I don't think so. You mean you deliberately did it, got caught and now regard it as a mistake.

Not my circus, not my monkeys, but I don't see how you've got the cow off the ice.

• Like 11

This is actually a good way to get started on building up your reputation again.

Next step would to return the 2 rare barrels you took off of my wagon a couple of weeks ago

Edited by Galadhel
  • Like 9

Another scam?.... Is that hard to make new account?

Edited by RockyBalboa

More like sorry you got caught out,  confused how people are quick to praise this post when only a day or two ago he was bragging with a cocky attitude in global... 

• Like 3

What do you mean you made a mistake? Do you mean you accidentally ripped someone off? I don't think so. You mean you deliberately did it, got caught and now regard it as a mistake.

Not my circus, not my monkeys, but I don't see how you've got the cow off the ice.

Every bad thing you do and later reflect upon is a mistake, next to that the word mistake can be used in other meanings aswell :)

Also be glad he took the time to even reflect upon his actions i mean if i was in shoes i wouldn't even try anymore because of the witch hunt that was going on.

and lastly its still a game everybody does bad things in different kinds of magnitudes. This can be from ignoring someone untill actually scamming sooner or later everyone will reflect on their actions and then it becomes a mistake.

;)

Edited by Daskampfer
  • Like 1

I see alot of people saying i accept, i deny , your lying still. Honestly it has been a rough patch even for people not involved wether its a scam, mistake or whatever it is called tommorrow. The Dude made an apology which is rarely done on here. As for a second chance thats for him to provide himself, via proving the apology is sincer or not. As players we can only take ones word at face value. I know my deed or alliance will probably never deal with the individual caught doing this but i will not promote a witch hunt at the same time. He has payed his saposed dues, the victim got his money which is good. It will be good when this ordeal is done and over with

• Like 2

You should always accept an apology. It's not about who he is, but about who you are.

• Like 5

The question that arises is, would you feel this way had you not been publicly shamed?  I can understand the public attempt to apologize, but unless you analyze the catalyst that brought you to this point, it's all for naught.  The community already knows you regret being caught for scummy behavior, not that you've actually learned a lesson or reformed your ways.  A smart player would notate your apology, but not accept it.  Anyone who likes your apology I see as nothing more than another potential sucker for you, or someone like you.  Keep your nose clean, and more importantly, keep quiet, it's the only chance you have at surviving in the community.

• Like 4

Anyone who likes your apology I see as nothing more than another potential sucker for you, or someone like you.

I'll remember you said that.

• Like 1

Deleted by author.

Enjoy your justifications of craptastic behavior folks.

Edited by Belrindor
  • Like 1

Oh right, you are the guy I recall jumping to conclusions about other people, based on your self.

But then again, we all react to things in life, based on our previous experiences and emotions.
Hopefully one day mankind learn to take responsability for their own emotions, errors and prejudices...

• Like 2

Haven't read much of this and have no idea what people are talking about, but I will add this.

People that cause this much drama, should probably be kept at a distance. To me, 3 pages of blah-blah is "this much drama".

• Like 1

Firstly, Me and others accepting his apology doesnt mean our trust in him is back he still has to keep low and show us that he really wants to change and that it is not another scam of his.

secondly if youre trying to protect people (at least thats what i think you guys are doing) try not to use insults because reading some of the comments i fell quite insulted without you knowing my intentions of just grown up accepting his apology.

thirdly noone is the same you took a long time to face yourself others may reach that point when theyre faced by multiple people :)

Oh right, you are the guy I recall jumping to conclusions about other people, based on your self.

But then again, we all react to things in life, based on our previous experiences and emotions.

Hopefully one day mankind learn to take responsability for their own emotions, errors and prejudices...

To you and everyone else, do whatever you want. Make people go mad, or whatever.

But never ever steal/ scam others. If you play fair and even do stuff to irritate people, its ok and acceptable.

Scamming/stealing is not acceptable.

• Like 1

Funny how many new/quite new and unused accounts are suddenly popping out of the ground in this thread.

Shows me that i got the right people blacklisted and KOSed.

This thread is nothing but a show and a dance, i guess it wasn't already enough attention in the last few days.

But whoever made the account  "Hammer" five days ago is right at least in one thing.

To not accept cheap excuses shows what kind of person someone is.

Some people here are only waiting for the next one to cheat on them.

And when they are personally affected next time, they will cry out in indignantly surprise.

How could such evil happen to such good persons, what a cold, cold world we live in, etc.

Then again with a certain kind of people you ###### only once.

Be glad you only did it in the internet, where consequences are as cheap as excuses.

Edited by Oldwolf
  • Like 3