Sign in to follow this  
Bruhamoff

My Apology to the Community

Yes, it's the trade mechanics that forced you to attempt to rip someone off!  Well said!

Just as a heads up to players though, fraud through the mail IS protected in the rules (at least at one point it was).  I had a GM tell me to send something CoD for an arranged oral agreement on a sale once and only THEN would it be protected.  A ridiculous fee, but very minor in the grand scheme of the ridiculousness that can be Wurm.  Any trade involving mail IS protected.

• Like 1

True colors have shown in everybody these past few weeks, for those who made themselves involved in the situation

Oh yes they have. Yes they have indeed.

Edited by Belrindor
  • Like 1

True colors have shown in everybody these past few weeks, for those who made themselves involved in the situation

Oh yes they have. Yes they have indeed.

Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken.

I didn't view it as a scam when I did it, and I did feel instantly guilty for doing it, I was sailing to put it back but you logged in and I got scared, which is why I denied stealing your coins. 

Hahaha.

Haha.

Ha.

Seriously.

This is hilarious. 

• Like 1

Yes, yes Bruhamoff, I'm sure your blatant taunting in chat was simply a panic reaction, and your refusal to make restitution until the GMs intervened was because you were still overwhelmed with guilt.

What's truly low here is your attempt to manipulate the victim into publicly accepting your apology of an apology. That's adding insult to injury.

A true apology requires repentance. You say.."Hey, I was a jerk, and I'm sorry. I will try not to be a jerk again", and if possible you fix what you damaged because you truly feel bad about it. Then you shut up and show by your actions that you are trying. You don't continue to make excuses, or fabricate and twist events to squirm out of what you did. Nor do you whine when people are less than pleased with you.

Man up, close the damn thread, serve out your parole period quietly and wisely, and let us all keep on Wurming.

Or is all this attention just too important to you?

• Like 3

What lizabeth said.... 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8s5_alLnU

• Like 4

I just hope all of this drama ends in something positive, hint hint writs for boats/carts/ or even crates if we have to. Maybe even a document that you sign saying you AGREE to this trade agreement, like in bulk dealings and what not.

Then hopefully people will stop hating me and trade with me again

I can't keep track as to how many people have tried to take advantage of me on my knarrs this entire trip. At least Yamuliss gave me a fair deal on the knarr he bought.

And Thank you Yamuliss, for being 1 of 2 who has stood by me publicly.

We finally got our referrals bought so we will stick around, I just won't be talking to many people anymore. True colors have shown in everybody these past few weeks, for those who made themselves involved in the situation

( this has been solved a while ago, this has been an apology to the community to END the bickering. So far Gnomegates hasn't accepted it yet so I havn't decided to close the thread until he does, even if it takes years. )

I do hope you see this apology Gnomegates, I understand how you felt in your situation. I was there before. I didn't view it as a scam when I did it, and I did feel instantly guilty for doing it, I was sailing to put it back but you logged in and I got scared, which is why I denied stealing your coins. I didn't mean for it to go this far and I hope all of this granted you many many customers. You deserve them more than me. I feel like with everything going in your favor, that you don't care, and I am probably right on that, but I do hope you somehow find a way to forgive me.

Thank you,

Still denying, still defending your actions, still trying to distract from the issue at hand - and you wonder why most don't think your apology is sincere?

You stole. You have yet to take responsibility for that action. It is you whose true colours are on display.

• Like 5

Going to lock this thread as it's run it's course.

regards
Solmark
Board Moderator

• Like 2