Sign in to follow this  
KryoKitten

(Please Close) PC Supreme Sailboat

Price check on a cedar supreme sailboat ql 50. Has lock but key was lost long ago. New owner can pick lock if they prefer a new one with key. Permissions are still 100% manageable after ownership change w/o key.

Edited by KryoKitten

i would says around 50s... but still price can be lowered if ql of lock is low

i would says around 50s... but still price can be lowered if ql of lock is low

Lock is very poor which means if you are on a PVP server should be pretty easy to pick and replace. 

Rare ones are what, 10s? 50s for supreme seems fair.

Only way to sell such an item would be an auction though. They aren't sold often, so depending on how many people want it, you could get a lot more or less.

Rare ones are what, 10s? 50s for supreme seems fair.

Only way to sell such an item would be an auction though. They aren't sold often, so depending on how many people want it, you could get a lot more or less.

Last rare sailboat up for auction went with a 40s buy out. Not sure where you got your numbers from. 

A case of overpayment here and there doesnt set the economy.  Also there have been a few instances with rare boats especially where shilling has occurred and artificially inflated the price.  Dont believe everything on the forums showing sold for crazy prices are really even sold (some people will sell items to themselves or friends to inflate price).   Usually happens with supremes, characters, and valrei.  

• Like 2

huuuh, y are selling not own item, which cant be lockpicked? So y can sell all JK deed to  someone conqueror

A case of overpayment here and there doesnt set the economy.  Also there have been a few instances with rare boats especially where shilling has occurred and artificially inflated the price.  Dont believe everything on the forums showing sold for crazy prices are really even sold (some people will sell items to themselves or friends to inflate price).   Usually happens with supremes, characters, and valrei.  

Oh I agree, there are always cases over and under payments under current trends. I was just wondering where he got his info from. I don't always pay much attention but I haven't seen many rare boats go for 10s, not that it doesn't happen.

One of the incidents refers to the exact sailboat you referenced that was 40s. 

Thank you to all who replied in this thread and to those who helped me work through the price discrepancies via PM.  The ship is currently pending sale, if the sale falls through it will go up for auction in the next couple of weeks.