Sign in to follow this  
Firestarter

Goodbye Old Elevation/Unofficial Elevation Memorial

Farewell old Elevation, you will be missed o7

Now, how about some pictures or good stories of the old Ele?

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 3

I can reveal that for the last couple of weeks a crack squad of (non epic server) GMs have been flying around taking nice screenshots of Elevation so I hope to reveal these in due course as part of an Elevation memorial.

Additionally there will be a final map dump for it, made today!

Watch this space. Well, future news posts.

• Like 8

I can reveal that for the last couple of weeks a crack squad of (non epic server) GMs have been flying around taking nice screenshots of Elevation so I hope to reveal these in due course as part of an Elevation memorial.

Awww, brilliant news Wossoo! :D

quote this and i'll tell you what your legacy was on elevation, and what you were best known for.

• Like 6

quote this and i'll tell you what your legacy was on elevation, and what you were best known for.

Cant wait to hear this.

Cant wait to hear this.

ran a pmk, barely were around for it, and then pretty much wrote a buncha fictional stuff up to glorify the kingdom despite honestly it collapsing in on itself.  mention anythin bad about lomaner and this guy's jimmies are rustled.  

• Like 4

im excited

Edited by Propheteer

I'm looking forward to hearing this!

So we have to wait the whole week? D:

proph - good leader and motivator, often a bit over cocky, tendency to ignore losses and overblow victories.  

olloch - big ego, overconfident, smug, rank lover, but all in all in the end a pretty decent fighter minus the attitude.

firestarter - another name added to the long list of bad emperors 

• Like 1

Take your best shot :)

need!

firestarter - another name added to the long list of bad emperors 

I was never an emperor :P

Are you not thinking of Foxfire?

Awww yeah!

Good story? One of two fights I was in on Elevation. I'll be back.

We took two knarrs to try to raid DSC. We got walled off, took a few hell horses, killed the rest, and left. Someone was joking in TS about getting backdoored, and we told him it wasn't funny. Literally thirty seconds later "KOS LOCAL!!!" from the front boat. After Holar/Pancakebunnyman died, we grouped with the guys on stolen hell horses at High Hopes, and KoS sailed into a mine across the lake near the WL. We tried to mine in, but it was reinforced. We then looked between every deck board and under every seat for all the dank shekels we had...

"The settlement of Dont Backdoor Us has just been founded by Amberain."

We mined in, killed them, and dechamped Doomgar. Moral of the story: don't backdoor with half of your enemy's numbers (1 knarr KoS vs. 2 knarrs JK).

Blayze's video:

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRTz5_5mU4Y&index=1&list=PLMvA5nNFhpoKdKf-Cr3IA4Y7KAOo26_t3

Off topic, new direction, don't care - keeping with the OP's request for stories of old Ele.

i killed a lot of people

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIpA9OjP7Wg

firestarter - okay i guess i just never knew you then, i thought you were someone else who's forum name differs.  your legacy is non-existent, apologies.

mojo - new jersey rager.  the only person i think in history of wurm i met that refused to dig to help a deed.  

orlaz - a bit tough to say as you've only been BL, i never really worked alongside you.  so your legacy is pretty much that you'll be "just another BL guy."

entendu - hard to say your legacy, but i heard you snapped and went nuts stealing glimmer and artis, i have no idea how true it all was.  one the few though who didn't hide from admitting failures and defeats.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

firestarter - okay i guess i just never knew you then, i thought you were someone else who's forum name differs.  your legacy is non-existent, apologies.

Hehe, no apology needed! :)

one the few though who didn't hide from admitting failures and defeats.

pro

yesirn - lets be honest, you'll always be affinity, snowy, or whatever.  no matter how many different names, you're always goin to be affinity. 

• Like 2