Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

New Elevation map suggestion

You know what would be awesome?Turn the No-build area around Hota into mountains. Like a giant crater around with HOTA at the bottom, flat area., and make 1-3 valleys/canyons cutting around into the mountains in each direction (N, S, E and W). Would give a bit more strategic depth to the map IMO, and would break all the flat lands a bit.

You know what would be awesome?Turn the No-build area around Hota into mountains. Like a giant crater around with HOTA at the bottom, flat area., and make 1-3 valleys/canyons cutting around into the mountains in each direction (N, S, E and W). Would give a bit more strategic depth to the map IMO, and would break all the flat lands a bit.

na. hota is supposed to be a open battleground, not trenched off chokepoints.

It's more enjoyable that way.

na. hota is supposed to be a open battleground, not trenched off chokepoints.

It's more enjoyable that way.

I'm not saying HoTa has to be all choke-points, but its pretty much the only place where you have actual "Win" scenarios, so providing a greater depth of strategy towards accessing it can become interesting.

Do remember this is Wurm, and its possible for kingdoms to create access tunnels to bypass choke-points, creating all kinds of plays and counter-plays.

But this is purely my own personal opinion, and that of someone still waiting for Wurm PvP to become interesting before i engage in it. So, obviously, in this matter i'll defer to those actually invested in it.

• Like 1

approved.png

Since this map is much better,i want to salut Devs and Rolf for the efforts that they put it in this new map...

Now are you guys feeling with strength,to start all over again,eh?

we have a new toy to play now guys! Bananas for everyone,kidding! :D

So are you ready to rumble?

LOL,i see ninjas everywhere! :ph34r:

Battles and sieges and raidS, will prosper on The New Elevation,hope everyone from freedom can come and join the party,that we going to do on hota spot, DJ santissima and Dj Never more trolls at 5am saturday night! :D

JOIN  THE NEW ELEVATION NOW!

10000Fans.jpg

Who takes time off to play games? Work overtime and then but gold from led.

@Rolf. I'm very impressed (and pleasantly surprised) by the depth in which ye listened to the community on this. Very well done. Kudos, mate. :)

Allright modified the map a bit according to popular input. I don't expect to change it more. New thread coming.

• Like 1