Sign in to follow this  
evilissle

Less days penalty for kingdom convert

Newb joins HoTS cause he wants to worship libila.

Newb gets premium.

Newb figures out all land is controlled by PMKs.

Newb wants to join the PMK.

Newb has 11 days convert penalty.

Newb has to endure 11 days of pillaging and vandalism by the biggest kingdom.

Newb quits.

One less customer for wurm.

This has to go. Three days convert penalty should be enough.

• Like 4

Also this has to go too:

sAgdhoh.jpg

People can learn the game in Chaos too, nobody has the right to dictate to people how and where to play. I don't like this sign, it hurts the server I'm playing at. It should be immediatelly removed and the real issues should be resolved, not circumvented like this.

• Like 2

Should be no reason to have a convert timer if the king themselves invites you. But for now the only way to bypass it sooner is get a ticket in the system and hope you don't get the wrong CM to answer it and just close it on you. Also that sign has been removed but he keeps placing a new one.

Edited by Rasu

+1

It was originally implemented due to the reputation system converting griefers, but it never really stopped that as far as i can remember.

Its just an outdated, leftover mechanic.

Edited by Propheteer

7Ucvife.jpg

Yet another BL hate thread against HOTS and specially me. Here is the full picture, there is one more signboard. I believe on starter towns, such impartial signboards are not bad? Telling new players about chaos kingdoms and their names? But wait, you gotta make stupid suggestions just because your kingdom is getting completely rekt on chaos. Blaming everything on others. And I have been replacing signs rasu???? The ones i placed are still here, no one removed them. Stop with the lying, and defend your deeds. 

Nobody is against people living at shroud, althought that's kinda lame if you ask me. The thing is, someone (staff I guess ?) planted a sign pretty much telling new chaos players to leave and go to freedom.

Nobody is against people living at shroud, althought that's kinda lame if you ask me. The thing is, someone (staff I guess ?) planted a sign pretty much telling new chaos players to leave and go to freedom.

I dont know why you scraped that "people living at shroud" but I think its a BL habit. Anyways, I planted those signs, just like you plant many interesting signs around the starter deed about me :) Still I tend to overlook that, and if you read both the signs, I think you should realise that both are giving valid info. Question is, why did you only show one sign in your forum post and hide the other one? Stop this drama and seriously defend your deeds.

7Ucvife.jpg

Yet another BL hate thread against HOTS and specially me. Here is the full picture, there is one more signboard. I believe on starter towns, such impartial signboards are not bad? Telling new players about chaos kingdoms and their names? But wait, you gotta make stupid suggestions just because your kingdom is getting completely rekt on chaos. Blaming everything on others. And I have been replacing signs rasu???? The ones i placed are still here, no one removed them. Stop with the lying, and defend your deeds.

I've seen the signs missing after multiple times the GMs came and repaired it. And as far as defend is concerned I have been when I'm online (IE last time they raided commoragh and failed). But either way I have no idea why signs are allowed to be planted on a starter deed.

Using a suggestion to highlight some other things, anyways 

"Newb joins HoTS cause he wants to worship libila.

Newb gets premium.

Newb figures out all land is controlled by PMKs.

Newb wants to join the PMK.

Newb has 11 days convert penalty.

Newb has to endure 11 days of pillaging and vandalism by the biggest kingdom.

Newb quits.

One less customer for wurm.

This has to go. Three days convert penalty should be enough."

+1 to OP

but -1 to propaganda.

Edited by Hashirama

I actually think the more times you change the longer your waiting should be.

Edited by Uberknot
  • Like 1

For chaos this should be about 3 days.

Might see Rolandt changing kingdoms every 3 days tho? ^^

What, you can convert every 11 days?   Seems too soon, I was expecting once a year.

Edited by AAetius

I actually think the more times you change the longer your waiting should be.

i like this idea. seems like it would work out well.

+1 this needs fixed, especiallly since everyone is telling me that hots is bugged and cannot deed, your chance of surviving the 14 days without getting pillaged is > 1%

bump? any news 14 days of getting pillaged with no ability to create a deed as a new player is rough, give the new guys a chance?

Ok read the posts before me and....

PVP vs PVE is made worse by such situations. You have people wanting to PVP suggested they 'learn' on PVE servers.

1. it's degrading to be set upon as a learning server, thats what GV is for. tell your peeps to revisit and read/ try instead of OMGZ JOIN.

2. sending people interested in PVP to PVE servers is asking for trouble (Sirlaw recently anyone?).

3. im joking, I think this is funny, and enlightening. No wonder you guys' servers are dying... hey wheres Challenge? :P