Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Niarja - Go use WurmNode!

I’ll get that fixed tomorrow. The developers were kind enough to warn me about that, but I didn’t update my stuff in time.

As a workaround you can delete any extra lines if you want to upload right now.

Anyway that is very good addition to the dump files - will be easier to sort Freedom/Epic in the future I think.

That is part of the reason I stopped uploading my stats - needs a lot of manual work to upload the dumps to the correct cluster if you jump back and forth between Epic/Freedom.

Skill uploads are fixed.

9 hours ago, Jaz said:

Anyway that is very good addition to the dump files - will be easier to sort Freedom/Epic in the future I think.

Hopefully in the future, yeah. Unfortunately I can't just take that as-is because older files still won't have that data. Cluster selection will remain at least for a little while.

• Like 1

Yeah I should sort somehow my files into two folders based on some unique data - like a skill that is very different on the clusters

I saw you can also choose WU servers.

Any chance of adding "Revenant" to that list?

And how far does this data go back? 

I searched for "atazs" and could not find anything regarding his skills. Last time i logged on was around this time back in 2014.

Edited by atazs

On 6/16/2020 at 1:22 AM, Chromega said:

Was having issues uploading a skill dump earlier as after submitting the file it would sit there unable to say if it succeeded or failed.

I took a look in the skill dump file and apparently there is now some extra lines under the dump date like this:

Player: Chromega
Premium: No
Server: Xanadu

Apparently those lines are throwing the upload off because as soon as I removed them and saved the dump the upload worked fine.

Kinda odd it says no premium when I am.

Did you buy premium while logged in, or did you already have premium when you connected? And did you transfer servers at any point while logged in?

Is anyone else having this problem where the "Premium" line is incorrect? If there's a bug here, it would be good to identify it ASAP.

Seems to be working just fine, just uploaded this dump.

Skills dumped at 17.jun.2020
Player: Neopherus
Premium: Yes
Server: Independence

Edited by neopherus

4 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

Did you buy premium while logged in, or did you already have premium when you connected? And did you transfer servers at any point while logged in?

Is anyone else having this problem where the "Premium" line is incorrect? If there's a bug here, it would be good to identify it ASAP.

I had bought premium while logged out and with a day or two still remaining from before.
Looking at the more recent skill dumps they seem to be displaying Yes now.

7 hours ago, atazs said:

I saw you can also choose WU servers.

Any chance of adding "Revenant" to that list?

And how far does this data go back? 

I searched for "atazs" and could not find anything regarding his skills. Last time i logged on was around this time back in 2014.

It sounds like you're talking about the live data. If that's the case, Revenant needs to ask for me to set them up on Niarja by sending me their stats.xml link and a few other details (cluster, etc).

The data goes back to Xanadu launch, maybe a bit before that.

I wouldn't have your skills if you didn't upload them, that's not automatic. Do you mean events (unique slayings, villages founded, etc)?

Good day.

When I try to delete 2 bugged skilled dumps i get the error "That Character doesn't exist for that Universe."

Is there something I must do to fix it?

jielfJN.png

Niarja has been updated for the new Harmony and Defiance servers.

Keep in mind that Wurm Online characters can now have different skills in four places:

1. Northern Freedom Isles PvE (Harmony)

2. Northern Freedom Isles PvP (Defiance)

3. Southern Freedom Isles (Pre-Steam Freedom Servers, including Chaos)

4. Epic

I've also updated the "Add New Character" page on Niarja Skill Compare to make it less confusing. Hopefully this should result in less incorrect Wurm Unlimited servers being added to Niarja.

Over the weekend I'm going to make some updates and add some new features to smooth out the integration of this new "Northern" cluster, and to make sure everyone starting off on the two new servers will actually have some cool stuff to track with their new skill dumps. Start uploading now to be ready!

On 7/7/2020 at 4:21 AM, axeblade346 said:

Good day.

When I try to delete 2 bugged skilled dumps i get the error "That Character doesn't exist for that Universe."

Is there something I must do to fix it?

It looks like there is a bug with deleting individual skill dumps for Wurm Unlimited characters. I'll get that fixed this weekend. For now, I've manually fixed those two skill dumps for you.

I also cleaned up a few of the mistakenly added Wurm Unlimited servers. If you play on "KangaWU" but now find your character attached to "Wurm Online", please let me know. I think I fixed all of the characters but there could be one or two I missed.

Edited by Chakron

Niarja will be down for a short time will I perform some upgrades.

(Well, could be. Most/all changes shouldn't require downtime, this is just a warning!)

Edited by Chakron

On 7/24/2020 at 11:16 AM, Chakron said:

<snip>

It looks like there is a bug with deleting individual skill dumps for Wurm Unlimited characters. I'll get that fixed this weekend. For now, I've manually fixed those two skill dumps for you.

I also cleaned up a few of the mistakenly added Wurm Unlimited servers. If you play on "KangaWU" but now find your character attached to "Wurm Online", please let me know. I think I fixed all of the characters but there could be one or two I missed.

Thank you. Its working 100% now.

UVmHkky.png

who the **** is scraeming "REMOVE WURM UNLIMITED SKILL DUMPS" & misunderstanding who GDPR applies to outside my website. show yourself, coward. i will never

• Like 1

All you have to do is ask you weirdo, do you not want your users uploading Mythmoor skill dumps for some reason? I see two. I can't control your players.

• Like 3

Anyway whoever you are, all you have to do to have data taken down is...ask. Who are you, and what do you need from me?

Just asking someone to do something they're willing to do is a lot easier than threatening legal action fyi

• Like 2

I worked things out with the owner of the Mythmoor Wurm Unlimited server, Xype. He called me a "self entitled s***" and blocked me. FYI - If you're a player on the Mythmoor server, your Admin does not want you sharing your skill dump data. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Hey just as a quick heads up it appears as if Niarja is currently offline or slow as all hell, To the point that i cannot even try and reach it via a ping check.

Besides that i am just gonna say thanks for allowing Niarja to exist it is a really useful platform!

Hi Chakron, seems that there are still issues. Niarja at least is fairly slow displaying skill graphs. Just to let you know, and thanks for your work.

41 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

Hi Chakron, seems that there are still issues. Niarja at least is fairly slow displaying skill graphs. Just to let you know, and thanks for your work.

I see the same problem here, takes about half a minute to show the graph once a skill is clicked

Yeah, that's the source of the problem. I made a few changes so the slow skill graph loads don't affect the rest of the site (uh...mostly), but there will still be problems loading skill graphs. I'm looking into that problem now.

Edited by Chakron

Fixed now. Sorry, I was out today and couldn't take a look right away.

Easy fix. Wurm has just grown a lot with the Steam launch, and I had to optimize the way the website pulls skill data. Interesting fact: Niarja now tracks 17,815,980 skills over time.

• Like 1

Is this still being updated? When are you going to put Cadence on it? 

Edited by atazs