Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Niarja - Go use WurmNode!

Is there a way to get a 24h time and not this AM/PM thing? :)

It would be nice if you could print all times in the browsers local timezone to, i can't find any info about if you already do that.

I'll look into a 12H/24H toggle option.

All times on Niarja are shown in your local time zone.

• Like 1

Niarja certificate expired. Cannot be accessed over firefox (who scrapped cert exceptions). Opera still possible.

Is fixed. Thanks

Edited by Ekcin

On the global rites, can you change the format to something like this:

if < 48 hours, then display days and hours, else display just days since cast

(would clean it up and give a better visual indicator of recent casts)

I kind of like having the hours, does that make it too busy for you?

Would it help if I made it a lot more obvious than just bold when a cast is recent?

Do you prefer 48 hours over 24? The purpose of 24 is to show that followers of that religion are eligible to receive whatever the bonus was.

3 hours ago, Chakron said:

I kind of like having the hours, does that make it too busy for you?

Would it help if I made it a lot more obvious than just bold when a cast is recent?

Do you prefer 48 hours over 24? The purpose of 24 is to show that followers of that religion are eligible to receive whatever the bonus was.

Idk, well, i think mainly the hours don't really matter once you get past a certain point after the bonus window. They're good to have during the cast, and even maybe so you can realize you missed it by an hour or whatever (so 2 days)

Edited by LionIX

The hours make it unnecessarily busy when it's 100d and 200d since last cast.

Makes sense, thanks for the feedback.

I've changed it to only show hours when the cast was more than 7 days ago. When the cast happened in the last 24 hours, it should be much more prevalent now.

You are currently unable to add new characters to Niarja Skill Compare. Existing characters and uploads still work fine. I will have that fixed when I am home in a few hours.

Edit: Fixed now.

Edited by Chakron

Is there any reason why /rifts is an exploding horse 404 now instead of a redirect to the online universe when thats the only one that has them? It makes it far more difficult to link people in chat when you can't just type it out now.

55 minutes ago, CreZ said:

Is there any reason why /rifts is an exploding horse 404 now instead of a redirect to the online universe when thats the only one that has them? It makes it far more difficult to link people in chat when you can't just type it out now.

Online is not the only universe that has Rifts. Even though WU does not have them officially, mods have made it possible. Sklotopolis for example has Rifts.

Edit: I'll set up that redirect though, because most people are coming there for Wurm Online Rifts.

Edited by Chakron

Maybe I was doing it wrong but I couldn't seem to find any way to find rifts listed for the other universes through the UI so I assumed you weren't tracking any others.

Even if i manual enter the URL you're displaying:

Rifts are only active in Wurm Online. Click the "Rifts" link above to be redirected to the Wurm Online Rifts page.

Edited by CreZ
manually checked

Thanks. Makes it handy for pointing people to the info. You're a champ.

Looks like the chaos champions section is broken since player gods were removed and they got converted to the base gods

afaik azraiel and gianna are no longer champs aswell due to the 6 month limit but they haven't logged in or something to send the message out

That makes sense. Thanks for letting me know, I’ll fix those.

Hi there. I've been trying to upload skill dumps from the WU server I play on, since I just remembered I used to use niarja and I like graphs!

However for some reason it stalls if I try to upload anything past the 25th Feb 2020 and just won't process anything after that date. Before and up to that date it is pretty instant.

Character Erana on WU server Riviera, Epic. I've tried deleting and re-making a couple of times but it won't budge.

Thanks for any help!

On 4/3/2020 at 1:48 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

Looks like the chaos champions section is broken since player gods were removed and they got converted to the base gods

afaik azraiel and gianna are no longer champs aswell due to the 6 month limit but they haven't logged in or something to send the message out

Could you please let me know which of the main Gods each player God was converted into? I don't know :) Then I can fix it.

7 hours ago, Xikk said:

Hi there. I've been trying to upload skill dumps from the WU server I play on, since I just remembered I used to use niarja and I like graphs!

However for some reason it stalls if I try to upload anything past the 25th Feb 2020 and just won't process anything after that date. Before and up to that date it is pretty instant.

Character Erana on WU server Riviera, Epic. I've tried deleting and re-making a couple of times but it won't budge.

Thanks for any help!

You have a skill in your Skill Dump files (Faith) that is greater than 100. Not sure how that happened, maybe that's unique to your Wurm Unlimited server. I updated my system to handle that edge case. Your skill uploads will now work!

34 minutes ago, Chakron said:

Could you please let me know which of the main Gods each player God was converted into? I don't know :) Then I can fix it.

For the converts should be

Nahjo - mag

paaweelr - vyn

Smeagain - fo 

Tosiek, Nathan, Gary - Libilia

Nahjo was a fo playergod and smeagain was a mag playergod but they mixed it up and just said "you got a transfer if you don't like it" so idk how that equates into what champs people swapped to or if champs can use /transfer

2 hours ago, Chakron said:

You have a skill in your Skill Dump files (Faith) that is greater than 100. Not sure how that happened, maybe that's unique to your Wurm Unlimited server. I updated my system to handle that edge case. Your skill uploads will now work!

Ah yes, the server is modded to max out faith at 200.

Thank you for sorting so quickly! Amazing! :)

15 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

For the converts should be

Nahjo - mag

paaweelr - vyn

Smeagain - fo 

Tosiek, Nathan, Gary - Libilia

Nahjo was a fo playergod and smeagain was a mag playergod but they mixed it up and just said "you got a transfer if you don't like it" so idk how that equates into what champs people swapped to or if champs can use /transfer

Thanks. I was able to piece things together based on the Tweets, and all the Champions should be correct now.

A couple of features I was thinking about...

When looking at the skill over time chart, could you add a way to set a certain time period to look over? I have over 6 years worth of dumps, and moving my mouse even slightly can mean skipping over a week. Trying to zero in on day to day progression can be tough. If I could set it to just graph a certain amount of time, like June 1st 2019-September 1st 2019, that'd be helpful.

Could we also get a STP graph chart progression, too? I'd like to see how my STP had changed over the months; just how I like seeing how my individual skills change over time.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Hailene

Was having issues uploading a skill dump earlier as after submitting the file it would sit there unable to say if it succeeded or failed.

I took a look in the skill dump file and apparently there is now some extra lines under the dump date like this:

Player: Chromega
Premium: No
Server: Xanadu

Apparently those lines are throwing the upload off because as soon as I removed them and saved the dump the upload worked fine.

Kinda odd it says no premium when I am.