Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Niarja - Go use WurmNode!

On 9/21/2022 at 4:54 PM, Chakron said:

I'll properly fix the download link by this weekend. Sorry, I have been exceptionally busy.

Hm tried, still the same error. But thanks anyway for your efforts

@Chakron

The Niarja shutdown date is coming very close now. i tried to download my skill dumps every few days but even until now i get the same error multiple people got.

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

Is this still gonna be fixed? It would be really hurtful to see all that go away as i dont have my old skill dumps anymore

Thank you!

Edited by harryvederci

I'm also into running this when trying to download my character skill data:

500 Internal Server Error

Edited by Arno

Yep I got this 500 error with my characters too. 

Just in case it's not resolved, I've been snipping mini screenshots of some of the beautiful skills graph curves, so at least I will have something to look at after Niarja passes away. :) 

UQieABs.png

RIP Niarja 😢 

• Like 1

Downloads should work now, give it a shot. I'll also do a dump of all public skill data at the end.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chakron said:

Downloads should work now, give it a shot. I'll also do a dump of all public skill data at the end.

It worked, thanks!

Just downloaded my toons' data - thanks so much Chakron :) 

Thank you Chakron! I appreciate everything you've done for us over the years!

Leaving the site up over the weekend so people have additional time to download their skill dump files.

• Like 4

@ChakronThank you for having this site as long as you have. Its been great, and Thank you for giving it a little bit of an extension.

Thanks Shakron for all the time you hosted niarja and the amount of work you put in it. Also thank for still supporting it after the "I don't care phase" your work will be remembered for a long time!

Niarja is offline, thanks for using it over the years!

I have provided a full dump of Niarja's data (excluding user accounts and private character data) to Drogos. When he wakes up I'll discuss with him the best way to make this data available to the rest of the Wurm community long-term.

• Like 10
  • Cat 3

Ah!! I was using it til the bitter end. Thank you so much @Chakron, such a useful and sleek tool, best of luck for you.