Sign in to follow this  
Russwoods

looking for villagers at New Haven (Glasshollow- Xanadu)

Greetings looking for a few new or old players that is looking to join a village at Glasshollow Market. (just a few tile from Glasshollow starter token on the water),We have a public dock area, community farming, and mine on deed, we are supported with 3 other deeds within 50 tiles on same road as the market, with another mine, public tree farm , clay, tar and a path of love, all villagers have complete access to all,(as alliance members of New Haven). plenty of critters to increase FS. will give 2 horses for villagers as starter horses, plots to villagers build as you like on them, we do not want vassels , we want people that want a helping hand, or that would give a helping hand for skill gain. and if you want animals we have a community corral of cows, sheep, bison, and deer, when it is time to depart from us at your choosing , we will help set your new deed up with animals, please pm myself Russwoods or Jodie in game or here ~be well and good gaming ~

Please forgive I also fail to mention that we have a temple with 3 altars, In time we will have all 3 religions altars for priest to pray at also on deed, with a very large community kitchen and workshop