Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Colossi at Festival Cove

I passed by and saw that they were in TERRIBLE disrepair - some of them having as much as 75 damage on them. Repaired and re-imped to ~70ql.

• Like 14

Umm, you know what... I've got quite a few fences at my place that could use some repairing. Let me know when you're passing by.

;)

• Like 5

Umm, you know what... I've got quite a few fences at my place that could use some repairing. Let me know when you're passing by.

;)

Lol

Thanks for the maintenance Jberg, would have been sad to see those Colossi go.

Thank you Jberg, youre a star!!

. Im back at Festival Cove now and trying to fix up a lot of things that have decayed to get it all back to how it all used to be. Its a shame they decay but then again they are so good for skill gains ;)

• Like 3

I have a Colossus in my village.  Not sure anyone cares, just sayin. :D

I have a Colossus in my village.  Not sure anyone cares, just sayin. :D

But do you have 5? :D

Man what if someone wanted the colossus to decay?  Not saying that THAT particular colossus wasn't wanted, but what if someone wanted one to decay?  Its bad enough that deed owner isn't permitted to bash one.  I had a colossus on one of my old deeds that I fenced in to hopefully keep anyone from repairing it.    Its kind of like when you're waiting for an abandoned boat in front of your place to decay and vanish, then someone comes along when its at 99.5% decay and repairs it  ;p

Man what if someone wanted the colossus to decay?  Not saying that THAT particular colossus wasn't wanted, but what if someone wanted one to decay?  Its bad enough that deed owner isn't permitted to bash one.  I had a colossus on one of my old deeds that I fenced in to hopefully keep anyone from repairing it.    Its kind of like when you're waiting for an abandoned boat in front of your place to decay and vanish, then someone comes along when its at 99.5% decay and repairs it  ;p

hehe, if you have such boat in front of your deed, you can always call me there to not only repair it, but to improve it close to 90ql too :P

(you will pay only for my travel, repair and improve will be for free)