Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Overcrowding and Uniques

Remove overcrowding on uniques.  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Remove overcrowding on uniques.

• Yes
    • No

+1 One thing to consider is this though...

If nobody backs out, the unique is going to drop very fast and we will have the same issue of people not getting a hit in before it is killed.  The biggest issue is the lack of a proper sync to twitter for the kill list.  Fix that is priority in my opinion.

I think it's time based. AFAIK, it used to be 10 minutes, probably 5 now.

Oh, that is interesting! Will try digging up logs for these last 3 and see if they all took same time to bring down.

I think it's time based. AFAIK, it used to be 10 minutes, probably 5 now.

"Combat" has always been 5 minutes

+1, but also remove the limit on titles

• Like 2

+1. In all fairness I rarely go to the big public hunts , Most of the time I cannot see the Unique or have a hit register.

But something really does need to be done.

Aye the attacker limit was an attempt to make the uniques harder, as they were dropping like flies. Still do.

If anything, they need more buffs. Been curious how much of an impact having the dragons fly and deliver AOE attacks. I do like the wing bashing/being thrown attack even if it does cause a bit of lag from reloading.

The limit does suck in regards to encouraging participation; however, without anything else to liven up the experience Im almost for keeping it.

Aye the attacker limit was an attempt to make the uniques harder, as they were dropping like flies. Still do.

If anything, they need more buffs. Been curious how much of an impact having the dragons fly and deliver AOE attacks. I do like the wing bashing/being thrown attack even if it does cause a bit of lag from reloading.

The limit does suck in regards to encouraging participation; however, without anything else to liven up the experience Im almost for keeping it.

Honestly, could do something and like make the dragons grow, so in a week or two weeks they become as strong as the red

just a thought

would have a negative effect on PvP (chaos) - overcrowding slightly prevents swarming one player.

Codes are tied afaik so -1 to anything that will give even more advantages to greater numbers

would have a negative effect on PvP (chaos) - overcrowding slightly prevents swarming one player.

Codes are tied afaik so -1 to anything that will give even more advantages to greater numbers

What.  People overcrowd in pvp with far less than the 25-30? that do on uniques

Edited by MrGARY
  • Like 3

IMO overcrowding should be removed from everything. It doesn't do anything in PvP but indirectly buff "stronger" (cough) accounts. It's annoying for unique slayings. Remove it.

At least it doesn't make people invincible anymore.

I agree. Let the crowds swarm over them in their maniacal killing frenzy! Also, with all the furious slashing of these blades those within the crowd should get injured as well. This would eventually contribute nicely to the corpse effect littering the ground and make the fighting challenge even more perilous as the crowd rises to a more limitless crescendo.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I agree. Let the crowds swarm over them in their maniacal killing frenzy! Also, with all the furious slashing of these blades those within the crowd should get injured as well. This would eventually contribute nicely to the corpse effect littering the ground and make the fighting challenge even more perilous as the crowd rises to a more limitless crescendo.

=Ayes=

Aye this... already sort of have this with archery.