Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Wild Gold Horse?

I found a gold colored wild horse tonight on Xanadu is this a new change or is it just rare that they are any color other then gray? (i have never seen any color other than gray on wild horses) 

9R6SafD.jpg

This was added months ago

guess i dont get out much, lol

• Like 1

this was added around challenge round 2# or sometime before it

Apparently this has been a bug since the beginning with wild horses only being grey. It was fixed a while ago. I have still yet to see any wild horses other than grey, except for a white one in someone's pen.

Edited by Araninke

Apparently this has been a bug since the beginning with wild horses only being grey. It was fixed a while ago. I have still yet to see any wild horses other than grey, except for a white one in someone's pen.

yea i have seen a lot of wild horses on xanadu in the last few months and this was the only other color i have ever seen. 

yea i have seen a lot of wild horses on xanadu in the last few months and this was the only other color i have ever seen. 

Its an abomination... kill it with fire just to be safe.

I've only seen a wild gold and wild black so far both side by side, a week after OP started this thread. Lost the black when I ran ship a ground. Still have the gold. Gave it tomy priest as its so special lol.