Needs more land

1ddd7f7283.jpg

Would have been perfect.

Needs more land

1ddd7f7283.jpg

Would have been perfect.

*makes some quick edits*

1ddd7f7283.jpg

added some extra decent sized islands for pmks and some flat small islands for hermits/groups who wanna be by themself. + mini islands inbetween landmasses for future bridges. Could have used some more slightly larger "small islands" too but im too lazy to resize/edit and there was nothing to copy pasta. ^_^

Considering we got bridges I'm quite supprised at the lack of connection points and rivers... If I could be arsed id add some rivers too.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 7

After seeing all these edits, I kinda wanna hold a contest now on who could create the best map dump for PvP Elevation. 

And no guy's & gal's, Current elevation map dump doesn't count since yall voted yes on reset it. inb4 u say "we didnt vote for it", 70(or whatever double digit number it was) votes for no, Theirs more than 70 active accounts on ele so no excuses

Got invited to come back to elevation few weeks ago because of the planned map change.

Not really impressed with the new map. Will prob stay on xanadu and log in once every few days to check horses. Go ahead and let me know when we have a usable map.

• Like 1

*makes some quick edits*

1ddd7f7283.jpg

added some extra decent sized islands for pmks and some flat small islands for hermits/groups who wanna be by themself. + mini islands inbetween landmasses for future bridges. Could have used some more slightly larger "small islands" too but im too lazy to resize/edit and there was nothing to copy pasta. ^_^

Considering we got bridges I'm quite supprised at the lack of connection points and rivers... If I could be arsed id add some rivers too.

Perfect map gj man

If we used zekzors map style i would happy come back and join/create a pmk.

Edited by JockII

*makes some quick edits*

1ddd7f7283.jpg

this is looks better. nice job

this is looks better. nice job

Just needs hota reduced in importance

I don't think you know how the tower blocking thing works.

Template kingdoms can drop a deed, when they do that, its 250 tiles in each direction you can not cap towers, they can build a tower and you cannot build a tower within quite a long distance of that one without capping or bashing it.

THIS

218d2d48c5.png

That's how easy it will be for the template kingdoms to hog the entire map. I may have missed one spot or so but with ~40 deeds noone has a chance to make a PMK unless they bring literally millions of dirt and create their own landmass (the same requirement for raiding those island mountain things)

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 2

*makes some quick edits*

1ddd7f7283.jpg

This is much better, perfecto.

If I had to say something positive about the new map, it is the prettiest looking suicide note in history.

• Like 1

THIS

That's how easy it will be for the template kingdoms to hog the entire map. I may have missed one spot or so but with ~40 deeds noone has a chance to make a PMK unless they bring literally millions of dirt and create their own landmass (the same requirement for raiding those island mountain things)

Funny but not entirely true. This is a 16x16 map. Soo 1/3 of the size of those squares is the actual kingdom tower size.

• Like 1

Funny but not entirely true. This is a 16x16 map. Soo 1/3 of the size of those squares is the actual kingdom tower size.

no, the map was blown up to be in proportion with the 16x16, so instead of 1 pixel being 4 tiles, it is now 1 pixel to 1 tile accordingly.

that is correct, not to mention he didn't add the part about towers being on the edge of those influences either, so those squares should be another 50 tiles bigger in all directions.

Edited by Propheteer

I don't PvP but have come to learn the lingo over time... let me try....  

If you don't like it, quit.

• Like 1

failed_stamp.gif

• Like 1

Who are you and where's the real Oreo? :P

• Like 1

This is what I said, however that is just not acceptable for some.

no, the map was blown up to be in proportion with the 16x16, so instead of 1 pixel being 4 tiles, it is now 1 pixel to 1 tile accordingly.

that is correct, not to mention he didn't add the part about towers being on the edge of those influences either, so those squares should be another 50 tiles bigger in all directions.

indy is what 4000x4000 tiles or something?

indy is what 4000x4000 tiles or something?

40962 ...same as Wild/Chaos, which was the largest map at the time.

Great way to keep the game alive, Rolf should hire you.

On second thought, youre probably 10 times as toxic than anyone on a PvP server.