Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Close - Reduced even more - Axes, Scythes, Sickles, Mauls and Swords

Bonus offer!!!!

All weapons will include a papyrus coupon entitling the bearer to have a free iron weapon improved to 80ql. This could be the weapon purchased here once worn down a bit or you may use it on a different weapon. To use just send the coupon back to Nappy along with the weapon renamed to show your character's name on it. 

Axes

Axe - 1 - 80ql, Nim 82, LT 74, COC 87, MS 60  - sold

Huge Axe - 1 - 80ql, Nim 60, COC 85, MS 85, Flaming Aura 87 - 6 silver

[15:06:23] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. You will want to polish the huge axe with a pelt before you improve it.
[15:06:23] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ti.ky'.
[15:06:23] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [60]
[15:06:23] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [85]
[15:06:23] Flaming Aura has been cast on it, so it will burn targets hit with it. [87]
[15:06:23] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [85]

Huge Axe - 2 - 80ql, Nim 61, LT 64, COC 76, MS 91 - 5 silver

[15:07:13] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. It could be improved with a lump.
[15:07:13] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.am.blanche'.
[15:07:13] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [61]
[15:07:13] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [64]
[15:07:13] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [76]
[15:07:13] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [91]

Huge Axe - 3 - 80ql, Nim 93, LT 65, COC 79, MS 92 - 8 silver

[15:08:23] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. You need to temper the huge axe by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[15:08:23] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.am.blanche'.
[15:08:23] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [93]
[15:08:23] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [65]
[15:08:23] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [79]
[15:08:23] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [92]

Huge Axe - 4 - 80ql, Nim 83, LT 58, COC 79, MS 76 - sold

Small Axe - 1 - 80ql, Nim 87, LT 70, COC86, MS 50 - sold

Mauls

Large Maul-1 - 80ql, Nim 76, LT 62, COC 97, MS 61 - sold

Scythes

Scythe-1 - 80ql, Nim 78, LT 48, COC 95 - 4s

[16:14:41] A long pole with a half meter long sharp blade, used for cutting grass or harvesting crops. You need to temper the scythe by dipping it in water while it's hot.
[16:14:41] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ap.doch'.
[16:14:41] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [78]
[16:14:41] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [48]
[16:14:41] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [95]

Sickles

Sickle-1 - 80ql, Nim 79, LT 66, COC 77, MS 89 - 6s

[16:08:12] A kind of small hand-held scythe with a crescent-moon formed blade. The sickle has some dents that must be flattened by a hammer.
[16:08:12] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.am.blanche'.
[16:08:12] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [79]
[16:08:12] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [66]
[16:08:12] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [77]
[16:08:12] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [89]

Sickle-2 - 80ql, Nim 82, LT 52, COC 75, MS 64 - sold

Sickle-3 - 80ql, Nim 65, LT 54, COC 60, MS 69 - sold

Sickle-4 - 80ql, Nim 71, LT 51, COC 74, MS 72 - sold

Swords

Longsword-1 - 80ql, Nim 68, LT 80, COC 77, MS 85 - sold

Longsword-2 - 80ql, Nim 96, LT 60, COC 73, MS 55 - sold

Short sword - 1 - 80ql, Nim 71, LT 78, COC 75, MS 65 - sold

2 Handed Sword - 1 - 80ql, Nim 79, LT 62, COC 77, MS 92 - sold

2 Handed Sword - 1 - 80ql, Nim 74, LT 59, COC 68, MS 55 - sold

Option

A demise spell of your choice may be added for 50 copper to the purchase price. ( http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Demise_spells )

If intending to use mail for delivery include the name to COD to in your purchase request. Buyer pays COD.

Edited by Nappy
  • Like 2

Hi Nappy

I will take the longsword please - animal demise would be great - CoD to Baloo. 

Many thanks,

I'll take axe, and large maul

I'll pick up, i'll pm with details

Edited by Bloodscythe

Bloodscythe:

[16:08:23] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Baloo:

[16:20:38] A long and slender sword. It could be improved with a lump.
[16:20:38] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ap.y'.
[16:20:38] It is enchanted with Animal's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards animals.
[16:20:38] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [68]
[16:20:38] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [80]
[16:20:38] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [77]
[16:20:38] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [85]

I understand that you have taken in a former Exo citizen who was looking for a new village. I appreciate that you've reached out a helping hand to her and as a consequence I am waiving the extra fee for animal's demise. Thank-you for keeping another player in the game!

[16:24:14] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

Well she is yet to arrive but yeah it will happen :)

- and thank you !

very fast delivery. ty, now to go out and play duck duck goose

Thanks, Napppy - lovely sword now well received.

Thanks Baloo, now get out there and have some fun with it!

• Like 1

Oh I will indeed, especially when back on Exodus. ;)

Thanks again, a lovely sword with great enchants!

come you guys - nice items here at good prices

I would like to purchase the Short Sword please.

We can discuss a pick up time and location later this week along with the added demise.

Thanx

Dok

Hi Murdok,

Drop me a /t in game and we can discuss the demise spell.

~Nappy

Murdok - I have added Self-healer's demise and sent the Short sword as requested.

[21:32:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for the repeat business!

~Nappy

Added some 2H swords, longsword, scythe, sickles

Added the following:

Bonus offer!!!!

All weapons will include a papyrus coupon entitling the bearer to have a free iron weapon improved to 80ql. This could be the weapon purchased here once worn down a bit or you may use it on a different weapon. To use just send the coupon back to Nappy along with the weapon renamed to show your character's name on it.

via private forum message.

via private forum message.

All items have had their prices reduced by 1s each.

Small Axe 6s if you please

Self Healers would be my demise of choice

Thanks again

All items have had their prices reduced by 1s each.

Well that sucks I should have just waited later in the day then. -.-