Sign in to follow this  
Blake41802

A special thanks to a friend

i would like to thank FairyShine and Jarkson for something she did for my birthday.

She went above and beyond to make sure i have a good birthday. I had no idea she was doing anything until Krisstofer and Percefonie took me to Fairyshines place and and she showed me a brand new Cherrywood knarr for me for my birthday.

Fairyshine even Let me put the last piece on the knarr so it looked like im the one that made the whole thing when people look at it. I was completely shocked that she did all this for me and i use my knarr everyday.

So thank you so much Fairyshine and Jarkson, for my new Knarr and making my birthday awesome in wurm :D

Wurm on,

Xaviour

• Like 29

Happy Birthday, mate.  Sounds like some awesome friends you have!  This community just keeps growing and getting better all the time!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday! Glad you loved it :) and thanks to Fairyshine and Jarkson for helping it come to be :)

• Like 2

Wow Xav, I never saw this until today!  Thank you for the kind words - hope you enjoy the knarr and always have gales at your back.

Wonderful to see younger players having fun in the game   :D You are on your way to become one of the famous and greats in Wurm!

Thanks again - you made my day.

Fairy x

• Like 2