Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

One Account with many alts

dont like it.

sounds complicated.

Edited by Horsch

:mellow: what do europeans use?

I learned in College Economics classes that many Europeans use Debit Cards instead of Credit Cards.

• Like 1

I learned in College Economics classes that many Europeans use Debit Cards instead of Credit Cards.

Thanks. I guess I just take for granted my debt cards can also be ran as credit..

I just don't have to put in a pin and the balance comes straight from the account.

+1. as a person with alts this would be far more simple to manage

• Like 1

well as personal information goes,if you pay with credit card and already have all they need.

but what problem would be solved by forcing people to show their real name? remember what happened when google tried to make people show their "real names" and how well that worked

• Like 1

Game will be more interesting if will be total alt-character prohibition. Why? Because alting help to much in gameplay, other way nobody will waste time for them. Alt-characters destroy whole cooperaiton fun in most games, Making from one player army of characters to diffrent tasks.

Imagine world without alt-characters, one player = one character.. Dream.

This is an interesting idea, and I can see it being very useful to many people. +1

Game will be more interesting if will be total alt-character prohibition. Why? Because alting help to much in gameplay, other way nobody will waste time for them. Alt-characters destroy whole cooperaiton fun in most games, Making from one player army of characters to diffrent tasks.

Imagine world without alt-characters, one player = one character.. Dream.

Dream about Code Club losing a ****ton of money? Sounds like a nightmare.