Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Xanadu Troll King Slaying (Public Loot)

Loot will be open to everyone (no alts ofcourse).

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/

C22 - meeting at the southeast side on the coast.

You can not easily reach the TK on foot, don't bring alts if you don't know what you're doing!  (at your own risk!)

When we meet there the walk should be 15 mins the most, but expect it to take 30 with a big group. I will only make this way once, if you are not at the meeting place when the auction timer ends i will NOT come back to pick you up.

When i went here, there were 478 monsters in my Get info local, so it is very recommended to bring gear for your alts if you are by cart. On foot is not recommended as some slopes will be over 20!

This also means it is outside coast local.

***If you do plan to go early, at C22 you see the very small desert, go there because it is very closeby there and we will pass it witht he big group, giving you a head start if you have to bring multiple alts or want to do some hunting up front. The area is filled with all kinds of monsters including many, many trolls and hellhounds, spiders, you name it.

auction_timer_E1428775227.gif

*** IF YOU DO NOT REPLY THE MAIN ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM POST YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE LOOT LIST ***

***A path has been made to the TK making it easy to get there. Because so many showed up early the mobs have also been cleared***

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 5

Loot will be open to everyone (no alts ofcourse).

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/

C22 - meeting at the southeast side on the coast

For clarification, do you mean "meet on the coast of the SE corner of C-22"?  Also, if so, that coast section is about 200 tiles long.  Should it be closer to one marked town or the other? 

Thanks Wkm for hosting and sharing!!

Will try to be there with Protunia.

For clarification, do you mean "meet on the coast of the SE corner of C-22"?  Also, if so, that coast section is about 200 tiles long.  Should it be closer to one marked town or the other? 

Thanks Wkm for hosting and sharing!!

Will try to be there with Protunia.

Uh well i saw ruins only we'll have to see later closer to the date >.>

I will be there

sorry taught it was friday evening and not saturday evening, sadly i am not available

Edited by Zetuka

Will be there with Theria, a 90 faith Fo priest.  Thank you for hosting it.

I will be there, thank you for hosting public event with public loot rolls.

I will be there with Jaz - bringing Zaj the Mag too. Thanks for the event a lot!

wait a minute, when did the TK Spawn? I don't see it spawning on the twitter/bdews website?

Ill be there with Tuga, please count me in :)

There's no spawn message on bdew because it's the original Troll King that spawned with the server, and I think that was before bdew started.