Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Release Black Dragon Slaying (Public Loot)

Aw hecks I'll roll! RNG HERE I COME!

Ardraug IGN

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 2

[22:18:54] You cast 'Heal' on The aged black dragon hatchling.

[22:18:54] You fully heal The aged black dragon hatchling.

Just so people could get their hits in :) 

• Like 4

Yes, really nice action!  :)  We will never forget our first dragon fight in Wurm (Me, Corgon & Wynry). Thanks You :)

• Like 2

Bibi i just went through your deed and there is  tents,barrels,forge,deadhorse and a cart  littered  over the place  lol ,if you need help i have a deep cave to throw them in ,minus the  Gee Gee . :P  thanks for the event to all involved and the healing and  coordination to get people the title or a hit. BIG success ! take a bow.

• Like 3

Thanks for the heads up Toecutter, I've had a hectic couple of RL days and Bibi is currently off server on adventures, ill log my alt in and spruce the place up in a bit :) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Toecutter, I've had a hectic couple of RL days and Bibi is currently off server on adventures, ill log my alt in and spruce the place up in a bit :)

Off server (on Xanadu) because you received a tome, that was said to not have dropped at the Xanadu Troll King "public loot" fight?   You know, the fight hosted by one of your close inner circle that helped take the Black dragon from another group that was trying to pen it at that time under the guise of "help", and then kited to your mine.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/121380-xanadu-troll-king-slaying-public-loot/

[05:10:32] <Krexis> i got me worgs last night!!

Edited by Galatyn

Off server (on Xanadu) because you received a tome, that was said to not have dropped at the Xanadu Troll King "public loot" fight?   You know, the fight hosted by one of your close inner circle that helped take the Black dragon from another group that was trying to pen it at that time under the guise of "help", and then kited to your mine.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/121380-xanadu-troll-king-slaying-public-loot/

What are you talking about. No tome dropped from that Troll King - I grabbed the corpse immediately.

Don't throw accusations around without proof. You should know that, especially as a Community Assistant.

• Like 5

Look, false accusations made by the person that suggested stealing the corpse from a public event before! Good for you that got deleted from the forums, but names can stick in a persons memory for a long time.

Screenshot%202015-04-11%2013.28.21.png

I've made it a habit to screenshot the corpse and it's content to deal with ###### like this. Now submit your proof where you see the tome on the corpse and someone taking it.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 4

This makes me happy in my happy place.

Seriously i buy a tome from Wurmhole and others get accused of ninja steeling loot...

tumblr_myi8fcFejG1t5fpyio1_500.gif

Edited by BibiWaffles
  • Like 3

Umm... you should really be ashamed for posting this, as well as resigning from your CA position!

I sold the tome charge to Bibi.  She has always been the nicest person to work and play with.  This is terrible to do to someone.  I bought the tome from another player about 3-4 months ago.  I used one charge for myself, right before the hunts this weekend and everyone saw my Worgs.  SOld the other two charges. One to Bibi and the 3rd to someone else.

Does this clear it up for you Galatyn?

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 8

Seeing as the slaying is over, this thread can be locked now.

*Click*

• Like 2