Sign in to follow this  
Xala

To everyone trading with or buying from me.

Hello,

I am not sure where exactly to post this, and I apologize if this is in the wrong spot.

For a while I have been doing quite a lot of business through Wurm, levelling peoples' accounts for them, trading with people, selling my stuff and acquiring others'. However, throughout the last couple of weeks I have barely been able to access internet due to construction work being done around my building, which cut the internet completely or to a minimum, not allowing me to access the game or successfully send a PM.

This means that the progress on all characters I am levelling has been severely slowed down, the progress of those I have just started right before the internet cut equalling almost none at all. I have taken action and changed the passwords of all characters to those they had in the beginning, in order to allow people the viewing of the progress of their accounts. I have already been accused of scamming, which was at no time my intention, but I understand your anger and am willing to refund the 16€ you spent on the characters in the beginning when I required you to purchase premium for them, if you are unwilling to let me work on this any further. However, to accuse me of scamming is a little harsh since I have never demanded payment of any sort before giving you the character and letting you access it ingame to check if you are happy with it.

It also means that everyone I was trading with when the internet cut occured has not received response since then. I apologize for this as well, as it was not my intention to leave you hanging.

I am uncertain as to whether or not my internet now works, or if I will be able to resume my usual amount of activity right away.

Thank you for understanding, and please pass me a PM if you have anything to say. It would be nice if the general lot of you could cut back on offensive insults and accusations, and see reason. This is an online game, and it is possible that people are unable to access this for any number of reasons.

Well, that is all. Thank you for reading.

• Like 7

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/7-game-rules/

Shared accounts
A ) Code Club AB does not condone sharing or contracting accounts.
B ) You enter into any sharing agreements totally at your own risk.
C ) We do not offer support or service for sharing and will not be held responsible for any remedial action or loss.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A questionable practice with the above warning. Not something I would allow to be done with my accounts but to each their own risk level.

=Ayes=

• Like 3

Wow I had no idea that it was something fishy in the first place. Ever since I could think back I saw that people are selling their accounts and others are buying them, so I figured it would be okay to make a business out of it. Well, it is time to stop it upon my return I guess!

• Like 1

It's not against the rules, it is just risky

• Like 1

It isn't against the rules or ToS. If you're making money doing it, keep doing it. I had never thought a game like Wurm would have a market for powerlevelers though as the whole point of the game is skill grinding (imo). Why pay for someone else to play the main point of a game? Like I said, if you're making money keep going. 

Not sure why you are posting about it here anyway seems like a plea to try and save face with the community not to the individuals involved. We don't care about your issues or your internet access and this post did not help your reputation any only lets everyone see now what you are doing, lol

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info. It is time to stop the powerlevelling since I now know it is not really an approved practise and I did not know that previously.

Not sure why you are posting about it here anyway seems like a plea to try and save face with the community not to the individuals involved. We don't care about your issues or your internet access and this post did not help your reputation any only lets everyone see now what you are doing, lol

It might not concern you, but I can not send PM's to every individual who might be concerned by this, because it would include villagers, trading partners, people buying characters, allies, breeding partners, neighbours, and more and I can seriously not send 100 PM's to everyone. That's why the title of this topic addresses these people only, and I don't really know why you clicked on it in the first place. :)

Further more, if I wanted to increase my reputation, I would certainly not do it by publicly apologizing and admitting my mistakes. The purpose of this is to inform every person involved in business with me about my abscence, and I disagree with your attempt to put me down for it.

Edited by Xala
  • Like 1

Well you can do what you like i guess but if i was dealing with you and had not seen or heard anything from you in a while i would want a more personal response not some post about it. (you are right though it does not affect me so carry on i guess)

Edited by Kegan