Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Option to disable crocodile and scorpion sounds

Probably been suggested before... they're ridiculously annoying, would like option to remove the sound completely.

• Like 8

+1!

Tamed/Zombified crocodiles are SOOO annoying when leading... I haven't played with Scorpions as much.. However Scorpions, Spiders, Shark, Whale, Octopus all have the same sound. 

• Like 1

I have been playing wurm on mute for a while due to these non sense sounds. 

+1

but since Redd is MR and i support HOTS i think -1.  :P

Edited by Gaul

+1 I like to warning before I get flanked but that sound is creepy, nasty and disgusting. Makes me wish I could turn on phobia view and the sound goes with it. Why do the spiders make the same sound anyway?

its sad that we have to make a thread suggesting this when these sound issues are five minute fixes, just like the water one

the sound options tab could be made 10x better

i appreciate the ambient animal sounds as we get close to them, but they should only play once when you get into radius

non repeating untill you move out of its local, i cant stand near to my croc breeding pens cause it just keeps going and going

it really only needs to play once as your get near to agro distance and then stop

ty for reading

i appreciate the ambient animal sounds as we get close to them, but they should only play once when you get into radius

non repeating untill you move out of its local, i cant stand near to my croc breeding pens cause it just keeps going and going

it really only needs to play once as your get near to agro distance and then stop

ty for reading

We had a pet scorpion for all of 5 minutes because of this, then it was brutally murdered...

+1

+1

Gave up on breeding 5-speed crocs, awesome as they'd have looked on my docks because "ffffFFFFFFFFFF!!"

+1 - I used to keep a few scorps for our Mag priest to dominate, but the noise got them all turned into pig food.  Spiders also make the same annoying noises, FWIW.

part of playing the game I would say. you can turn all the sounds off if you want.

Not quite as ridiculous as hearing "Hellooooooo, how arrrrrrrre youuuuu?" when trying to wave goodbye to someone.

• Like 1

Not quite as ridiculous as hearing "Hellooooooo, how arrrrrrrre youuuuu?" when trying to wave goodbye to someone.

Lol true

Need help. Running out of ear plugs.  Help me Obi-Rolf, you're our only hope.

+1

And at the very least, the croc's sound balance is off. Its idle growling seems to be one of the loudest sounds in Wurm.

For serious, my villagers are planning a revolt! Can we please get these sounds removed or on a separate, mutable option!

+ 1

Also +1 to turret noises which fall into the same category