Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

UPDATED / Warning - DO NOT trust Bruhamoff or anyone associated with him!

This is a perfect example of why the Name and Shame thread is needed on the forums-I was really sad when the thread was mocked and people made jokes about it-if it is used correctly it will work out mostly the same way that ebay uses their feedback-before getting something on there i always check feedback and if there are too many negatives I do not deal with them:)

a bit confused now...   gnome did you get coins or knarrs back from gms?

I think we shouldn't ask for banning him. Let him play.

What would I do? I think the best way would be to blacklist him and block in any trades and every public events.

If he wanna play like he used to play, there's no problem then, but we can play our game as well. Let him rot with his 40s in pocket, which he can't spend on anything, because none would like to sell him any items and don't let him to increase his incomes, just by not buying his stuff (which might be stolen as well.). Ban him from every public events like unique slaying or impalongs and all other events. Maybe it'll be a better behavior lesson for him than simple ban.

Man who's trying to sell his worthless items for high silvers to a new players, because he know they have no clue about market prices, man who's trying to scamm other players and man who's only filthy thief... This guy don't deserve anything better in my opinion. For now atleast.

• Like 1

a bit confused now...   gnome did you get coins or knarrs back from gms?

Nothing, I have not talked to a GM yet, I have not received anything, my ticket is still open.

for the record brumahoff, i don't think many people will go near you with a barge pole if you were selling silver.

Nothing, I have not talked to a GM yet, I have not received anything, my ticket is still open.

I hope it works out the right way Gnome in Favor of you,you are an honest player and person who was  selling 5 knarrs and other goods and in a blink of an eye can  be  left no option but to leave a game you honestly love to play and have poured in  so much time and effort  because a  player  thinks it's ok to rob  and manipulate the   purchase agreement of a sale.That is WRONG!

All the Best

Toe

• Like 1

Please be sure to check the main post, I have updated the post and will continue to do so as I learn more about what is going on.

Thanks for your continued support!

EDIT #1: I have heard from the GM team, the issue is being delt with. I am not allowed to talk about what is being done, however if it works out the way it sounds, I will be very pleased. I will continue to update as I know more!

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 5

While I sooooort of understand gaming companies' reluctance to ban subscribed players...

Think it's about time more than "warnings" were handed out for such obvious cases... 

Maybe it's time to make an example or five out of the worst offenders (including this one, he's clearly not gonna change his ways given all the big tough boy talk), give future griefers something to think about, while giving the rest of us honest players something to relax about FOR A CHANGE.

• Like 1

Well it is good to see that they are looking into this with an open mind...hopefully it all works out.

You know what this problem is done! Aeszhara "Colliecakes" isnt Bruhamoff im his girlfriend we played together to be cute so the fact you say this is his account is funny, EVERYBODY just needs to leave it alone. Ya'll are acting dumb ohkay the thing has been solved and he has learned his lession. I garentee that it wont happen again, so therefore DROP THIS THING he already realizes that the Wum population isn't gonna be nice to him or treat him like a human, we get it but the GM's fixed it, that should have been the end.
Thank you so much

Has the silver or the knarrs been returned to gnome?

Colliecakes, I'm glad he learned his lesson and you can guarantee it won't happen again. The WURM population not treating him like a human is his fault, no one else's. So don't make it our fault. I'm sorry you got dragged in. All the best. 

• Like 1

thank you and i wasnt trying to make it y'alls fault i was just saying that he is gonna endure that so that this just needs to be put to and end and i just hope everyone can get over this eventually. I know it will take awhile but i just hope from this moment on everyone will let bigone be bigone :)

Has the silver or the knarrs been returned to gnome?

You know what this problem is done! Aeszhara "Colliecakes" isnt Bruhamoff im his girlfriend we played together to be cute so the fact you say this is his account is funny, EVERYBODY just needs to leave it alone. Ya'll are acting dumb ohkay the thing has been solved and he has learned his lession. I garentee that it wont happen again, so therefore DROP THIS THING he already realizes that the Wum population isn't gonna be nice to him or treat him like a human, we get it but the GM's fixed it, that should have been the end.

Thank you so much

Yeah your guarantee means nothing to me really ,and you and  that BF  are acting dumb not us,and i find it very hard  that he has learned his lesson going on his past and i am glad the wurm population is not going to treat him nice that should be minimum punishment,that's what happens when  you try to take peoples  Knarrs and  silver at the same time 

Thank you so much and good luck with a  BF like that!

Edited by Toecutter
  • Like 4

Thank you so much

The facts are as they are, I have not received either the knarrs or the silver back, however the GM's are still investigating, and all is not over, the GM's have not fixed it yet because they are still reviewing the case and the ticket is still open.

You have no idea when it will be done until they pass their final judgement. They have taken steps at this point to stop any kind of immediate issues that your BF may cause, but rest assured, all is not over, the ticket remains open.

And no bygones will not be left alone. I will warn every single person that may do business with him about his actions.

"Your reputation is valuable.  Your reputation is your responsibility.  Your reputation is your own!"  -enki

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 4

The facts are as they are, I have not received either the knarrs or the silver back, however the GM's are still investigating, and all is not over, the GM's have not fixed it yet because they are still reviewing the case and the ticket is still open.

You have no idea when it will be done until they pass their final judgement. They have taken steps at this point to stop any kind of immediate issues that your BF may cause, but rest assured, all is not over, the ticket remains open.

And no bygones will not be left alone. I will warn every single person that may do business with him about his actions.

Perfectly sensible Gnomegates and i shall continue this endevour together with you.

• Like 1

I'm glad that you decided to make this thread despite knowing that a large portion of the players would give you the ###### victim blaming comments. I wish threads like these had existed back before entire villages got wrecked by the semi-recent griefer wave (and I'm also thankful to Enki for putting an end to the mods removing threads meant to warn people of such). It's much easier to prevent grief by making others aware of weird, undocumented, game functions and shady people than it is to repair the damage afterwards.

Thank you for the warning

Edited by Aeris
  • Like 6

Hey there Colliecakes...

Let me give you some insight into the minds of bullies. A bully will prey on those they feel are 'weaker' than themselves, and will tell people who are 'stronger' than themselves in some fashion whatever the individual in position of authority wants to hear in order to avoid punishment for their misdeeds.

You seriously expect us to believe that your 'BF', had a change of heart 12 hours after all the bravado and bragging? Nah. Not believing it for an instant. Bullies never relent until handed their butts on a silver platter by someone else. Had he met Gnomey in a dark alley and came on here the next day all apologetic... then I'd believe it.

Anything short of that, or anything short of spending the next year making up for his numerous and egregious misdeeds by community service of some kind where he learns to become PART of a community instead of prey upon it, no one is going to believe for an instant. He's counting on our 'kindness', and our stupidity, to continue doing what he's been doing. Soft hearted people are easy marks after all in the mind of a petty tyrant.

• Like 1

You seriously expect us to believe that your 'BF', had a change of heart 12 hours after all the bravado and bragging?

1.) Didn't think you spoke for everyone.

2.) I have only responded to people in defense

3.) Show me a timestamp and a comment where I've bragged about anything,

Edited by Bruhamoff

If I'm not mistaken, sincere apologies and a real, actual change of heart, usually begin with 'I'm sorry'....

But nah. Yer so full of your over inflated self worth that you can't even bring yourself to FAKE an apology against someone whom you've egregiously wronged. Way to reform, convict... way to reform.

Edited by Belrindor
  • Like 4

Belrindor, you jump to conclusions faster than a startled grasshopper.. Lighten up and worry about yourself. You wouldn't happen to be a bully, would you?

A bully will prey on those they feel are 'weaker' than themselves

Belrindor, you jump to conclusions faster than a startled grasshopper.. Lighten up and worry about yourself. You wouldn't happen to be a bully, would you?

Only to bullies.

Why would I need to worry about myself? Ye threatening me, sonny?

(Please do... I eat people like you for omnoms)

Thank you so much

So are you saying on his behalf, since you are here talking on his behalf, that he did what he is accused of doing.

I would be willing to let bygones be, if he was willing to admit his wrong doing and apologize in a sincere manner, to myself and the community.  I don't expect him to be able to do that or even know how. He can even bring the ships back or send me 40s and I would let it be. But as long as I have to rely upon the GM's to take action, then it shows that he has no remorse and is not sorry for doing what he did. He is simply sorry for being caught and called out on it.

• Like 1

Just to correct you, on Chaos anyway, you usually have a whole kingdom of players to back you up. I've never been scammed or griefed on Chaos, in contrast to Freedom, because you generally don't do business with your enemies, and my kingdom doesn't tolerate shenanigans like this. :)

It's strange though, someone recommended Bruhamoff when I was looking to buy some tools. I've also seen their name around on Xanadu a bit. You have to be one special little fellow to think that ripping someone off for 40 silver, or essentially 40 euro, is going to land you anywhere but called out here and blacklisted.

not to mention people usually dont like getting the rep as someone who tradeganks over there