Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

PvE missions bugfix plus anti griefing measures

You can now only spawn in the capital as citizen or ally if it’s not also the starter town

Archery towers now shoot kos players on pvp servers

A bug with missions generating on PvE servers was fixed

Happy Easter!

• Like 3

Archery towers now shoot kos players on pvp servers????

why not pve too?  and allow us call guards on mobs?  come on !

Archery towers now shoot kos players on pvp servers????

why not pve too?  and allow us call guards on mobs?  come on !

Because archery towers are op

• Like 1

I keep asking myself: who should be put on KOS list on pvp server ? Member of your own kingdom?

Or archery towers do not shoot on enemy? They only shoot on players on KOS list? Do we have to found out names of all members of  other kingdoms + all freedomers to put them on KOS list on deeds on Chaos if we want towers to work ?

If tower works only   against players on KOS list that mean  it's no use of it off deed.

Edited by MarkSilard
  • Like 1

It shoots enemy, but sometimes enemy make alts of your kingdom that you can then add to kos now for them to shoot also

• Like 3

I really think KoS for towers on Freedom would be good.  Currently KoS is really just hot air.  Warn on Sight more like it.  If they happen to wander into KoS range and happen to go afk for some reason, just then "maybe" there is a chance of a kill.  Has anyone ever seen KoS on non pvp servers work with intended results?

I really think KoS for towers on Freedom would be good.  Currently KoS is really just hot air.  Warn on Sight more like it.  If they happen to wander into KoS range and happen to go afk for some reason, just then "maybe" there is a chance of a kill.  Has anyone ever seen KoS on non pvp servers work with intended results?

Your reasoning is good, BUT We can't destroy the towers on freedom, And since we can't defend ourselves against that, Its only working on PvP.

It shoots enemy, but sometimes enemy make alts of your kingdom that you can then add to kos now for them to shoot also

Now that's just hawt! :wub:

Your reasoning is good, BUT We can't destroy the towers on freedom, And since we can't defend ourselves against that, Its only working on PvP.

We can't slide a 2h sword into a griefer's eye socket either... 

We can't slide a 2h sword into a griefer's eye socket either... 

But your templar can :D

Stopped paying for those after enclosures' protection got removed including those for perimeter enclosures ;-)

Double now that the deed I bought includes a piece of highway and, God forbid, I inconvenience a griefer on a highway on his way to some douchebaggery =)

I don't understand people that play on a PvE server but wants means to kill other players... just play on PVP servers and kill whoever you want, et voila

Edited by LuisMH
  • Like 2

I don't understand people that play on a PvE server but wants means to kill other players... just play on PVP servers and kill whoever you want, et voila

I play on PvE to pay for stuff, Unlike epic, you can't make 15s for doing nearly nothing at all. If Epic had a market(Supply and demand etc), id ditch PvE in a heartbeat and kill any griefers/ninja looters myself, but sadly their is no real market on epic >So no way to really pay for a deed, Specially with that 2x the cost crap. 

I fired my templars right after they killed legal enclosures as well. Enclosed the whole deed, and guess what? No need for templars. Critters can't get in. And I'm boss enough to kill most things naked now anyway. Cept trolls. Damn trolls... They hurt without armor. Heck, they hurt in 70ql plate. They hit far too hard for the craptastic FS they give. Bison give much better sport.

Most of it arguing over four tiles that were never claimed but I said I claimed it in my head and oh no you didn't that was my birch tree don't come at me bro this is pve i'll kos to make your journey more annoying with spirit templar spam.

Edit: So i've been told by global chat anyway.

Edited by FreeTineen
  • Like 1

Ah dam MR are butt hurt they fixed the exploit, sad EMOOO face.

I play on PvE to pay for stuff, Unlike epic, you can't make 15s for doing nearly nothing at all. If Epic had a market(Supply and demand etc), id ditch PvE in a heartbeat and kill any griefers/ninja looters myself, but sadly their is no real market on epic >So no way to really pay for a deed, Specially with that 2x the cost crap. 

Then play on chaos, chaos has the freedom market.

True, Very true except id probably never ever get to see/use some of the cash that gets generated on chaos for myself. 

Sign in to follow this