Sign in to follow this  

I am wanting to auction off this rare chain armor most with asop very high asop on it. You will have to pay for the cod or come get it from celebration.  I do not deliver!

[12:09:55] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [96] this is the jacket

[12:16:22] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [93] pants

[12:16:39] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [91] glove

[12:17:08] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [93] glove

[12:17:25] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [100] sleeve

the other sleeve has nothing on it but it is rare

the hat is rare has no asop

[12:17:59] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [101] boot

[12:18:09] Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer. [90] boot

most of the armor is in the high 80ql the sleeve that has no asop on it is 49ql and the sleeve is 49 ql

enjoy and happy bidding!

starting bid is 10s

there is no reserve  bid and no snipe

auction_timer_1428088951.gif

Edited by piperlane
  • Like 1

I am going out of town tomorrow morning for 2 days so when I get back I will make sure the winner gets there prize.  I hope you all understand this was a last min thing as it is spring break for my kids and I.

Roland bid in the Seryl plate auction and didn't honor it, just saying...

dont let this great armor set get away from you only 8 hours left!

bump one hour and 32 mins left place your bids here dont forget!