Sign in to follow this  
Oxblood

Disembark as a Passenger

# What happened: If trying to disembark as a passenger inside of a building it will teleport you into the roof, has happened more than once. Logging out completely helped once, Enki had to help another time.
# What you expected to happen: Disembark

# Steps to reproduce: Ride on a large cart as a passenger, once inside try to disembark.

Thank you for your report and the details.  This also has been in the bug database for a while.  I'll add a link to this post as well.

I can confirm I've just had this on one of my characters too.  Disembarked as passenger from a cart inside a building, ended up stuck in the roof.  There appear to be invisible walls and floor, so I can't just walk off.  Logging out makes no difference (I come back in on the roof), and /stuck doesn't work either, as I'm not on the ground.  I can't even blow my vteleport, as apparently that only works on the ground.

I think the problem may have something to do with cart passengers popping into the roof space when a cart goes into a building or something - I disembarked because I was trying to access the hold of the cart with the passenger, but it was behaving like the char was too far away or on the wrong side of a wall.

I'm currently waiting for a GM to respond to my support ticket.

Edited by Pandalet