Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online - The Priestly Enchanting Thing - March 31, 2015

Hey all!

If you missed this week's Twitch live stream, here it is. Back at Winter's Night, Brian and I take a break from the Labyrinth Project to discuss priestly things while we demonstrate enchanting with my Vynoran priest. Enjoy!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGMac6AIbg

• Like 7

Watching this god like priest struggle to improve the coc cast on that saw makes me feel a lot better about my mid range priest who sits and bangs his head over and over again trying to get good casts. I don't feel so much pain anymore knowing its just a tough profession.

• Like 1

is it just me or is the sound desynced? 

There is an issue we are getting with google hangouts that causes the sound and the video to not sync. Since I am the one hosting the show (I'm the guy on the right), then Brian (the guy on the left) is streaming his video and sound to me and then I'm streaming it to you. The video and sound that I am receiving from Brian is not sync'd for some reason and we can't figure out what is causing it. I would figure that both should lag together. If anyone knows of a fix for this, it would be greatly appreciated. 

For tonight's episode, we will try something different and see if it helps the issue. Hope to see you guys at the live stream!

Thank you Factional Fight for teaching how to channel grind effectively.

in 2 weekends and the use aof 12 hours of sleep bonus i have gone from 75 to 78 channeling.

if i had only know this 12 months ago i would be in the 90's by now.

Thank you Factional Fight for teaching how to channel grind effectively.

in 2 weekends and the use aof 12 hours of sleep bonus i have gone from 75 to 78 channeling.

if i had only know this 12 months ago i would be in the 90's by now.

You are very welcome! Glad we could help. :)