Sign in to follow this  
Velintar

[Closed] PanFilling

Not Providing this service atm.

Edited by Velintar
  • Like 8

Depends on ammount to fill but not on chaos.

Basicly: anywhere on Cel. Exo. Deli. Inde. and west coast of Xanadu (untill vertical 15 grid in game)

If you order 10k+ I could travel on any other freedom coast.

Edited by Velintar
  • Like 1

Are you still providing this service. I sent you a pm as well.

I have the place setup now with a little more than 500 pans to work with. I have two or three people who have said they can provide filling services, and at the moment I have veggies for nearly 30K meals.

If you don't mind that the place doesn't look real polished yet, we are good to go.

One of the panfillers I have talked with is quite a bit more expensive to use but he has a rep for being the best/fastest. The second is experienced but I haven't used him yet so don't know anything about him, the third is a friend of mine. I don't know how fast he is since he is new to panfilling but I would trust him with anything and I believe he would charge about the same as the cheaper guy... let me know which way you would want to go for that.

The other thing I have seen from my testing is that if you don't use backpacks, it appears that HFC gains are a little faster, with packs the SD and ML seems to be faster. You can arrange whichever you prefer with the filler, I just mention it so you can decide which you prefer :)

Anyway, let me know your preferences, how many meals you are looking to do, and if you want to use my veggies or bring your own and I can quote you a price.

As you may guess, I am a little new to this but I will do everything I can to make it a good experience for both of us.

Thanks,

Abbynormal-Tarsis Cookhouse

I have the place setup now with a little more than 500 pans to work with. I have two or three people who have said they can provide filling services, and at the moment I have veggies for nearly 30K meals.

If you don't mind that the place doesn't look real polished yet, we are good to go.

One of the panfillers I have talked with is quite a bit more expensive to use but he has a rep for being the best/fastest. The second is experienced but I haven't used him yet so don't know anything about him, the third is a friend of mine. I don't know how fast he is since he is new to panfilling but I would trust him with anything and I believe he would charge about the same as the cheaper guy... let me know which way you would want to go for that.

The other thing I have seen from my testing is that if you don't use backpacks, it appears that HFC gains are a little faster, with packs the SD and ML seems to be faster. You can arrange whichever you prefer with the filler, I just mention it so you can decide which you prefer :)

Anyway, let me know your preferences, how many meals you are looking to do, and if you want to use my veggies or bring your own and I can quote you a price.

As you may guess, I am a little new to this but I will do everything I can to make it a good experience for both of us.

Thanks,

Abbynormal-Tarsis Cookhouse

PM sent

Hi all, just thought I'd let you all know. I had Velintar fill about a zillion pans for me with onion and garlic.  He is very patient and gets it done fast!  I recommend him to anyone!

+1

Just spent a pleasant couple of days at Velintar's kitchen. He was very welcoming and provided a great service. He also provided me with a cart and horses with which to clear his steppe of anything that moved while he prepared each cook. :)

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to level hfc.

I'd be interested in doing this in the next week or so if you could contact me.  :D

Edited by vardoj

I'd be interested in doing this in the next week or so if you could contact me.  :D

• Like 1

Thx for feedback - we always doing our best to satisfy customers  :)

Looking to get some pans filled 3S worth I have all the veggies and  pans 

IGN MegaTarre

I recommend Velintar's services to everyone. Absolutely reliable and fast.

We are back in action agan and ready to provide our panfilling service !