Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

Punishlife's bulk goods

Welcome to my page . If you need bulk goods, i can make it.

Bricks, mortar, arrows, fence bars/ribbons (practically anything iron related) planks, shafts, clay, pans, floorboards. You say what you want and i'll work my magic

Most players will know me already from in game, especially those in the South West of Xanadu for being an excellent bulk provider.

Punishlife's bulk emporium is now open for business.

Able to fulfill any bulk order (93 carp, 94 fletching, 85 masonry, 80 digging, etc). The larger the better.

All large bulk orders come with a discount if over a certain amount (which can be discussed depending on what it is you want) either in the format of discount on total price, free delivery and/or free crates/bsb's when delivered.

Minimum 5k or 5s worth order needed for free delivery

I will happily discuss orders in game :D

Previous customers are welcome to leave reviews in the comments for any future customers to see how well i do business.

(small note. Completion times may vary depending on how busy i am or if i need to outsource for materials to finish an order)

Edited by punishlife
updating skills :D
  • Like 2

Horrible seller. Slow and untrustworthy.

Just kidding. He's a great guy and a good seller.

Edited by irobotnik8
  • Like 1

Very happy with punishlife. delivered exactly what he said he would, and it took 30 mins to arrive. If he cant help u then the chances are he will know someone who can. Deffinatly use him again. 5 stars

• Like 1

Punishlife was my main material supplier for my coalmaking grinding for quite a span of time, always had orders ready quickly, even surprise orders from a server crash SB fill or RoS cast.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Really good trader, he's made me over 15,000 bulk goods so far and always is very quick! Would highly recommend!

• Like 1

Great Merchant. I received my goods quickly and at a fair rate. I ordered more product to be created for me and my order was worked on by Punish immediately. Recommend! +1

• Like 1

Reliable quick service. I use Punish for all of my bulk needs :)

• Like 1

Fast service and reliable seller. Bought 40s off him, all of the transaction took like 5 mins in total? Was chatting the whole time, seems like a cool guy. A big +1 from me!

• Like 1

Very good Merchant and over all nice fellow, made me a bridle last minute for me so I could be ready for a long trip!  Was very fast and I was very pleased.  Will be honored to do business with this kind fellow again!

• Like 1

Bought some silver from Punishlife. Was quick and friendly about it, would definitely recommend!

• Like 1

bought some solver from Punishlife, hes a nice guy. Hes british though so maybe only 9/10 would buy again <3

• Like 2

How much would 1k planks cost me? I live on the mid right of J18. Also you wouldn't happen to sell cotton? If you do 1k cotton also lol

How much would 1k planks cost me? I live on the mid right of J18. Also you wouldn't happen to sell cotton? If you do 1k cotton also lol

sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification about a comment.

To be honest J18 is miles out of my delivery range, i mainly do SW to NW coast. I can check in with other bulk traders in your area if you still need them? and once again sorry for the delayed reply

This is a good guy.

He made 10k arrows for me and held onto them for a month when I couldn't pick em up due to a busy RL, and even replaced the arrows lost to decay ticks!

+1

• Like 1

After a fairly long break i am now back in business and taking orders again

Hi =)

Order :

3k clay

3k bricks

1k planks

1k s.nails

1k l. nails

NE Indy Colossus Lake

deed : southpark / Tron

Bought silver.  Quick and clean.  Welcome back Punishlife!

• Like 1

I have given a 30k job at PunishLife in order. I was regularly informed and the job was done very quickly. Any time. Definitely my number one source for bulk orders. Thanks for the good work

• Like 1

Quick and easy transaction! Looking forward to dealing with Punishlife in the future.

• Like 1

Thanks Punishlife :)  I'd recommend you highly any day.  Fast and friendly too.

• Like 1